Bruce Arians

@RapSheet

#Bears are 1st team to put in an interview request for #Colts OC Bruce Arians, I'm told. Won't be the last. #Chargers among those interested

I'd like to see the Bills put a call in and set up an interview.

thy should definitely inteveiw him and I would be happy to have him. He has molded great QBs in Peyton, Ben and now Luck and would do the same here. Plus the way he has run the colts this year is pretty impressive.

No brainer to interview this guy. He's proven a successful coordinator and this year, because of Chuck Pagano's unfortunate brush with cancer, he's proven he can be a head coach by leading a team to the playoffs with a rookie QB on a team that had the worst record in the league the previous year. What's not to like here?

thy should definitely inteveiw him and I would be happy to have him. He has molded great QBs in Peyton, Ben and now Luck and would do the same here. Plus the way he has run the colts this year is pretty impressive.

i dont like to be a "fact checker" but i do not think arians ever coached peyton.. he was in cleveland and pittsburgh most of his career .. but i could be wrong.. Edited by dwight in philly

I am sorry

I'd pass. He is 60, hasn't had a head coaching job, and was essentially forced out in Pittsburgh.

+1

The guy was really bad in Pittsburgh by the end.

if you didn't like Gailey's 5 WR 3rd and 1 offense, then you'll like Arians less.

It's amazing what a pro-bowl stud QB QB like Andrew Luck can do for a coach.

I'd pass. He is 60, hasn't had a head coaching job, and was essentially forced out in Pittsburgh.

Was "forced out" in Pittsburgh over the objections of Big Ben. How'd that work out for the Steelers this year? BA is in the Playoffs, the Steelers are at home. And he was the HC for most of the season in Indy this year.

I am sorry

+1

if you didn't like Gailey's 5 WR 3rd and 1 offense, then you'll like Arians less.

Yep, and their defensive improvement was all Andrew Luck also. Seriously, did any of you who argue against him because he was "forced out" watch any Steelers games last year and this year? The offense was MUCH better last year. People got annoyed here in Pittsburgh because he actually passed on 1st and/or 2nd down sometimes, which is NOT THE STEELERS 1960'S WAY. People disliked him when they went to the freaking Super Bowl. Steelers fans are ignorant, the ownership finally caved.

Was "forced out" in Pittsburgh over the objections of Big Ben. How'd that work out for the Steelers this year? BA is in the Playoffs, the Steelers are at home. And he was the HC for most of the season in Indy this year.

Ben's objections stemmed from the fact that he and BA liked to drink beer and play golf together, so he didn't want to lose his buddy.

BA had hit the wall in Pittsburgh as a coordinator by the time he left.

I am sorry

+1

Luck's been very good...for a rookie. Hes hardly been a "stud pro-bowl QB."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1421706-andrew-luck-colts-qb-continues-to-win-despite-lackluster-stats

How did his coaching benefit from Chuck Pagano's sickness? That only gave him an opportunity to show what he could do.

This is zero question Pagano's illness has been THE motivating factor for the Colts this year.

He did a hell of a job this year stepping in for Pagano. That said, it is hard for me to give him the credit alot of people do in regards to him "developing or molding" Peyton Manning, Big Ben, and Andrew Luck. They would have been great with or without Bruce Arians.

Chip Kelly/Lovie Smith is who the Bills should hire. Kelly brings the unknown factor but his offense is the most innovative system to possibly hit the NFL since maybe the induction of the spread offense, while Lovie has an established record as a winning coach and is a great leader.

The others are for the birds, for the Bills at this stage. The others would be a let down and Russ Brandon wants to make a splash, which I think he will.

Arians took a 2-14 team and turned them into a 10-6 playoff team......and he did it as an interim HC. The only real addition to the Colts of note in the off season was QB A. Luck.

That's quite a coaching job folks.......against real live NFL competition. Not college competition. In fact, that's COACH of the YEAR type stuff!!

Imagine what he might do with a 6-10 team that never seems to make the playoffs.

Just sayin'.