Bruce Arians

How much is Arians and how much is Luck?

PTR

The interesting part for me is who the owner Irsay thinks is more responsible. Certainly it's Arians or Luck and not Pagano, albeit he did serve as motivation. Could this prove to be a problem for the Colts who will probably lose Ariens who may be the one who deserves credit for developing Luck and leading the team to 10-6? Then end up with Pagano who no one really knows can coach yet.

Arians took a 2-14 team and turned them into a 10-6 playoff team......and he did it as an interim HC. The only real addition to the Colts of note in the off season was QB A. Luck.

That's quite a coaching job folks.......against real live NFL competition. Not college competition. In fact, that's COACH of the YEAR type stuff!!

Imagine what he might do with a 6-10 team that never seems to make the playoffs.

Just sayin'.

They key factor being a Peyton Manning heir of a QB. Just goes to show what every Fitz apologist denies: all you really need is a good QB to win in the NFL. Luck on our roster would net 10 wins too.

Old

Cliche

i dont like to be a "fact checker" but i do not think arians ever coached peyton.. he was in cleveland and pittsburgh most of his career .. but i could be wrong..

"Following this stint was when he made a name for himself when he got the job as the quarterbacks coach of the Indianapolis Colts. He was the first quarterback coach of Peyton Manning when he arrived in the NFL."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Arians