Lost in all the Hubbub.....

Mooshocker

I believe we lost a couple of really great coaches that proved their value on the field via those they coached:

1. Pete Metzlaars - consider the year Chandler had and the improved play of Lee;

2. Joe Desallendres (sp) - once again, making something out of a beat up O-line;

3. George Catavloas - year after year he coached up some pretty good CB play...even got a little improvement out of McDropsy

DB's often looked lost. Break down is coverages happened too much. You could see Db's looking at each other with their arms up as if to say 'where were you'.

No thanks on the DB coach.

Oline looked good and barely missed a beat when injuries started happening over the past two seasons. Their was some drop off when Wood got injured. But no too many teams have two outstanding centers on their team.

I'll pass on DeHaven thanks. We're moving on. I always feel that someone is always close to breaking one against us. Of course with Lindell kicking that easier to do but I don't have a real comfort lever with Bruce DeHaven. Adios.

Joe D I would bring back but it really only matters who the next coach has an interest in.

I believe we lost a couple of really great coaches that proved their value on the field via those they coached:

1. Pete Metzlaars - consider the year Chandler had and the improved play of Lee;

2. Joe Desallendres (sp) - once again, making something out of a beat up O-line;

3. George Catavloas - year after year he coached up some pretty good CB play...even got a little improvement out of McDropsy

Good point, would love to see them brought back under the new regime. If the Bills hire Whisenhunt, you most likely get Grimm as OL coach.

Catavalos seems to prefer the technique of his DBs not looking back for the ball which usually results in completed passes or defensive pass interference penalties.

ill 2nd that. Of the coaches let go, I could care less about him.

The OL and ST coaches, maybe another story.

we can find more, if they have to be sacrificed for Chan going then so be it.