Ken Whisenhunt for HC?

PromoTheRobot

Ken Whisenhunt?

Who dreams up this crap! Why would the Bills fire a mediocre head coach (Gailey) for another proven loser?

Has anybody seen how bad Arizona played under Whisenhunt? This is total madness.

The next idiot idea would be to hire Jim Haslett as head coach.

Whisenhut looked pretty good in the Super Bowl when he had a real QB (one that he resurrected in his offense)

at least he recognized the reality that you need a QB and tried to find one - unlike certain GMs still with the Bills

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be REAL hard for me to get on the Whisenhunt train...I'd much rather have Lovie, and I'm not to crazy about Lovie...Just explain to me how it's possible that we are starting our Head Coaching search from within a Franchise that just went 5-11 last Season?...How is that possible? B-)

It's going to be REAL hard for me to get on the Whisenhunt train...I'd much rather have Lovie, and I'm not to crazy about Lovie...Just explain to me how it's possible that we are starting our Head Coaching search from within a Franchise that just went 5-11 last Season?...How is that possible? B-)

Three Year Record:

Ken Whisenhunt 18-30

Chan Gailey 16-32

No to Whisenhunt!!!

I don't know the guy but ... He appears to be a relentless hard worker. He displays fire and passion and on the sidelines. Two things that I suspect Buffalo fans would respect and relate too.

He gets a lot out of whatever talent he has -- some years it was pretty lean out there.

He took the lowly Cards to the Super Bowl and almost won it.

He took them to the NFC championship game another time.

He did it with ok talent that his GM could not keep or build upon.

He is proabably the most capable coach we have had since Wade Phillips.

Thank you for a little ray of positiveness in this otherwise overwhelmingly negative thread.

I believe that many on here will think whomever they hire will be "bottom of the barrel" unless it is Don Shula, Bill Parcells or Jon Gurden.

Howard Simon has broken a number of bits of info from his "sources" over the past few days--- Whisenhunt as a major candidate also traces to Simon, but I'm not sure that he's the frontrunner.

Whisenhut looked pretty good in the Super Bowl when he had a real QB (one that he resurrected in his offense)

at least he recognized the reality that you need a QB and tried to find one - unlike certain GMs still with the Bills

Yeah, Whisenhut looked pretty good when he had a HOF QB.

Think about what you just wrote.

:wallbash:

At this point, I'm just going to sit back and wait for a coach to be hired. Every single name that has popped up in the past 24 hours has been shot down for one reason or another.

Seems like we have 900 GMs on this board who wouldn't be happy if we hired Tom Landry, Don Shula, Chuck Noll, Bill Parcells, or Vince Lombardi.