Ken Whisenhunt for HC?

PromoTheRobot

Chan Gailey gets fired after a 6-10 season and the Bills run to interview a guy who finished 5-11. :doh: Brilliant! :wallbash: . Arizona had 2 good seasons because Warner was hot. It took an injury to give him the starting job by the way. Please, for the love of God, keep Ken Whisenhunt far away from this team. He is not the answer to Bill Belichick. I hope the "brain trust" thinks better of their interest in this guy.

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

Interesting night in Phoenix. Ken Whisenhunt having dinner with #Bills CEO Russ Brandon & his staff tonight. Interest high on both sides

Collapse

7:50 PM - 1 Jan 13 · Details

Wouldn't even interview the guy with his Cardinals record. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/WhisKe0.htm

:sick:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

Interesting night in Phoenix. Ken Whisenhunt having dinner with #Bills CEO Russ Brandon & his staff tonight. Interest high on both sides

Collapse

Whisenhunt being mentioned so often as being at the top of the Bills list is so bizarre. Are they really going to run out and hire the first candidate they interview merely hours after they said the search would be extensive and unrestricted? I just don't get why Whisenhunt is being touted by so many reporters.

He had the Cards a few plays away from an SB title....

Were it not for an injury to Matt Leinart, Kurt Warner would have stayed on the bench. I'll never forget he almost got Anquan Boldin killed with a broken jaw from a vicious hit against the Jets by trying to score TDs in a lopsided game when the Cards were hopelessly behind. I do not trust Whisenhunt's judgement. Do not want him in Buffalo as the next HC.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Whisenhunt far away from this team. He is not the answer to Bill Belichick....

This would be a terrible hire. STOP THE INSANITY! We need a proven winner. Ken Whisenhunt is on par with the last 3 jokers we've had here.

Well, he DID post a win at Gillete Stadium against Belichick this season, more than those last 3 coaches combined.

Look at it this way. Arizona has had 3 winning seasons in the past 28 years. 2 of those seasons were with Whiz.

That organization is a disaster, honestly I'd never target him but... Anyone else remember the time a player complained they took the shipping fees out of his bonus check to mail it to him via FedEx? I chuckled.

just what we need, another coach who mismanaged quarterbacks and another defensive switch to a 3-4. Ugh.

He in fact could have a 43 coordinator just as easy

That organization is a disaster, honestly I'd never target him but... Anyone else remember the time a player complained they took the shipping fees out of his bonus check to mail it to him via FedEx? I chuckled.

He in fact could have a 43 coordinator just as easy

He's not on the top of my list, but the guy did get them to the SB and had them playing competitive football for a bit. The Cards as an organization or horrendous...I am not sure how much pull he had with them drafting Lienart or trading for Kolb. If he had a lot of pull and say in those decisions I would run far the hell away.

Whis knows defense..something sorely needed around here. He will be successful when good players are given to him. QB is obviously most important to any coach. Get a good QB and the coach will be good. Get a great QB (like Brady, Rodgers or Manning) and the coach will be brilliant.

Whis knows defense..something sorely needed around here. He will be successful when good players are given to him. QB is obviously most important to any coach. Get a good QB and the coach will be good. Get a great QB (like Brady, Rodgers or Manning) and the coach will be brilliant.

Just the opposite, He's an offensive guy. Was Steeler OC before taking Cardinal HC position.

Were it not for an injury to Matt Leinart, Kurt Warner would have stayed on the bench. I'll never forget he almost got Anquan Boldin killed with a broken jaw from a vicious hit against the Jets by trying to score TDs in a lopsided game when the Cards were hopelessly behind. I do not trust Whisenhunt's judgement. Do not want him in Buffalo as the next HC.

Bill Belicheck had the same with the injury to Bledsoe forcing the starting of Brady.... trust his judgement?