Pro Bowl announcements...

papazoid

Dozens of players will be recognized on Wednesday night for being among the very best at the highest level of football, with invitations to the Pro Bowl to prove it.

i say zero bills will make it....i think Levitre is most deserving, while Byrd may have the best chance.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000117160/article/pro-bowl-future-in-doubt-amid-questions-of-games-validity

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you're going to see another year of zero Bills in the Pro Bowl. I'm fairly positive Jairus Byrd is a shoe-in based on the amount of fan votes he got and how many he will surely have around the league. C.J. Spiller is another player who i'm fairly positive we'll see there too. Even if he's not initially on the roster, i'm sure there will be a RB who won't go.

Yeah, J-Byrd and Spiller the Thriller are my guesses :thumbsup:

We'll have a couple. But I don't know if we deserve any.

Why wouldn't Spiller deserve to go? Who deserves it more?

ESPN had an article where they picked him as the top RB in the AFC (and second in the NFL behind AP).

spiller will have a very good shot. if the AFC, behind Arian Foster, who else are the gimmes right now? I think A LOT of people recognize how well spiller has played when given chances. even if just because of fantasy football, i think most see that he has been wildly productive and just the touches given too him are the only question mark on what amounts to a historic season (on a per touch basis)

Dozens of players will be recognized on Wednesday night for being among the very best at the highest level of football, with invitations to the Pro Bowl to prove it.

i say zero bills will make it....i think Levitre is most deserving, while Byrd may have the best chance.

http://www.nfl.com/p...-games-validity

I will bet your glued to your seat for that touch football game. I am thinking about A new QB and major help at LB. I guess you could care less that your team su#$%.

I will bet your glued to your seat for that touch football game. I am thinking about A new QB and major help at LB. I guess you could care less that your team su#$%.

What a strange leap in logic about the OP. I don't care about the game and would take wins over pro bowl nominations any day, but it's still an honor for a player to be named and nice to see some Bills on there. Not sure why that means I don't care about my team su#$% (whatever that means).

I think CJ, Levitre and Byrd make the team.

http://www.nfl.com/p...-games-validity

There may be a few who make the Pro Bowl. The All Pro list is another story.

Then again, when you're good at RB, G, and S it's hard to field a winner. Those are easier positions to draft and of the three best players (Levitre, Byrd, and Spiller) only one was taken by the current regime. Other than that, their drafts and UDFA/street FA's have been replacement level types. Not exactly how you go from 6-10 to the playoffs.

I think CJ will be there, Byrd and Levitre should be there.

this

Doesn't each get to send at least one player to the Pro Bowl? Or am I confusing the NFL with MLB?

confusing them, i believe. it's already been announced that the eagles got no pro bowlers.

2013 Pro Bowl rosters announced today on NFL Network, live at 7pm ET.

Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and cornerback Champ Bailey each have been selected to the AFC Pro Bowl team, according to league sources.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8781858/peyton-manning-champ-bailey-denver-broncos-make-pro-bowl-team-sources-say

Edited by papazoid