I went to throw my Fitz Jersey into the fire but it was intercepted

Shoto

Fitz must go. 8 years in the league, he is in his prime, this is as good as it gets with Fitz. I like the guy but he'll never get the Bills to the Playoffs. Time to burn the Fitz Jersery.

Fitz must go. 8 years in the league, he is in his prime, this is as good as it gets with Fitz. I like the guy but he'll never get the Bills to the Playoffs. Time to burn the Fitz Jersery.

I am sure that jersey wouldnt have even made it to the fire, would have hit the ground 10 yard before the fire pit.

Its Thursday right? It took you this long to come up with that line? Were you just so angry all week you came out with this 4 days later?

I mean it was funny I laughed, but cmon

Just a little fun for over a decade of misery, you either laugh or cry, because the Bills are inept I choose to want to Thursday because I am still nauseous from Sunday.

Just a little fun for over a decade of misery, you either laugh or cry, because the Bills are inept I choose to want to Thursday because I am still nauseous from Sunday.

Still gets old, brah...

Can we just pin a "Fitz sucks and is the reason my children are ugly, my wife ran away, my job sucks and my dog hates me" thread to the top of the board?

Edited by jboyst62

Guess you shouldn't have ignored the fact the screen was covering the fire when you decided to throw the jersey in spite of your 115 lb nancy-girl joke of an arm. YOU SUCK!!! BRING IN THE BLIND GUY WITH THE TEE-SHIRT CANNON THAT KNOCKED THE NACHOS OUT OF MY HAND AT THE SABRES GAME LAST SEASON!!!