Dwayne Bowe wants out of Kansas City, could he be headed to Buffalo?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BoWe is severely overated and has a history of dropsies.

No 1st no way. That would set the franchise backwards. That 1st has to be on a QB like Tyler Wilson.

Severely overrated? Almost everyone thinks he's good, not elite. So for him to be overrated he must not be any good.

No kidding he's not worth a 1st.

You never say no to aquiring excellent players - unless they're such cancers in the locker room that they do more harm than good - but, the first question that comes to my mind in reading this speculation is: what difference will another WR make when the guy throwing the ball cannot throw it accurately more than 15 yards? If there's money and maneuverability after such a trade to aggresively go after a good QB, then I say I'm all in on it. However, if such a trade were to limit Buffalo's financial ability to get a QB, then the answer should be NO. QB should be Buffalo's only priority - in other words, until Buffalo gets a QB, nothing else they do will matter, and considering they've neglected the position for years, it is time to isolate that priority and commit all resources to the answer. After all - how well would Bowe deal with it when he's being under/over thrown 3 or 4 times a game, and then seeing Stevie getting 50% or more of the passes thrown his way... I just think it would be potentially a bad move, unless they explain to him a new QB is on the way after this year, and to spend this year just learning the system.

Bowe has reportedly expressed his unhappiness with Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports. Cole says that one team could be Miami, but I am hearing that Buffalo will definitely look at him if he is available for trade. It could be what saves Chan.

http://nomorelinks....ded-to-buffalo/

If he is available, we need to go after him, but at a reasonable price. Having Johnson on one side and Bowe on the other make the offense more potent.

How about we trade Fred Jackson for Bowe? Now that is a fair trade. I'd rather much do that then to trade a potential valuable pick. If we can pull this off then we can attempt to trade picks for a higher pick in order to get that future QB.

Would I take Bowe if the price is right? Sure but I definitely think he is a bit overrated. He is the king of garbage time stats. There also have been issues with his work ethic. Also, 2 high price wrs would put us in a bad cap situation.

So while I'd like having him, there's a better cheaper, receiver in the draft and I'd rather spend big bucks elsewhere. Receivers don't win your championships. They are complimentary players.

Has anybody here seen who the QB is in Buffalo? A 2nd round pick for a receiver? Can we try getting a LB and a QB before we start wasting picks. 2nd of all, this looks like pure garbage rumor.....

The key need for the Bills is QB and until that is resolved you can get anybody you want at WR and the difference is going to be marginal. Look at the Manning brothers, Brady, or Aaron Rodgers. Doesn't seem to matter much for those guys who is lined up at WR. That's what a good QB will do, make everybody better. We don't have that, that's what's missing. Solve that problem as priority #1.

If you can get a guy like Bowe at a reasonable price then get him but don't think that solves the problem. WR is not THE problem.

Bowe has reportedly expressed his unhappiness with Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports. Cole says that one team could be Miami, but I am hearing that Buffalo will definitely look at him if he is available for trade. It could be what saves Chan.

http://nomorelinks....ded-to-buffalo/

Can't trade picks...Need them all to deal for #1 overall and Geno... ;)