Russell Wilson will never be elite

ny33

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply cannot believe we passed on this kid now...I can't believe it...This is only the 2nd time I've seen him this year...And I'm well aware of how bad The Bills D can play...But that kid looks like a flat-out baller who is just starting to settle in...He's got a confidence about him...I can't imagine how bad this is going to look for The Bills and Buddy the next few years...

"He (Wilson) was on our radar, but we felt like we had to have a speed receiver. They took him in the 3rd. That was a little high for us as far as our needs" :doh:

"He (Wilson) was on our radar, but we felt like we had to have a speed receiver. They took him in the 3rd. That was a little high for us as far as our needs" :doh:

I believe Nix said the biggest factor was Wilson's height. This year has really depressed me watching Kaepernick, and the slew of other 1 or 2 year QBs being very successful.

I believe Nix said the biggest factor was Wilson's height. This year has really depressed me watching Kaepernick, and the slew of other 1 or 2 year QBs being very successful.

Nix did say that some teams Draft by size, speed, etc...he talked about Parcells Drafting that way...

But Nix said "I firmly believe that winners come in all sizes."

Dalton, Kaepernick, and Wilson could all have EASILY been Drafted by The Bills with no more than a 2nd Round Pick...And only subtracting either Aaron Williams, or TJ Graham off this Roster...That is just sickening to think about...It makes me physically ill... :sick:

Nix did say that some teams Draft by size, speed, etc...he talked about Parcells Drafting that way...

Dalton, Kaepernick, and Wilson could all have EASILY been Drafted by The Bills with no more than a 2nd Round Pick...And only subtracting either Aaron Williams, or TJ Graham off this Roster...That is just sickening to think about...It makes me physically ill... :sick:

Let it go, dude. It ain't worth getting sick over. What's done is done.

GO BILLS!!!

Ineptitude comes in all shapes and sizes also, but mostly to older people who are in over their heads. I have my doubts that Nix was ever even good as his job as a head scout, or gailey as an OC. Only the Buffalo Bills would hire two has beens. But, that ineptitude starts at the top of the food chain with owner Ralph Wilson.

While Wilson is starting at QB for Seattle, it's fairly evident that he will never be an elite QB. To those of you who keep complaining that we didn't draft him: Graham has been very solid with his targets, struggling mainly with balls thrown far out of his reach.

I don't think Fitz will win us games, but Wilson's limitations due to his height, combined with other problems in his game, mean that he will be a bottom 10 QB in the league. Is it impressive that he is starting as a rookie over a big-budget free agent signing in Flynn? Yes, but that doesn't mean that Wilson has what it takes to lead a team in a deep playoff run. I do lament the fact that we picked Dalton over Williams, though, especially given the fact that we hadn't made such a commitment to Fitzpatrick at that time.

POPPY rooster !!!!!

Ineptitude comes in all shapes and sizes also, but mostly to older people who are in over their heads. I have my doubts that Nix was ever even good as his job as a head scout, or gailey as an OC. Only the Buffalo Bills would hire two has beens. But, that ineptitude starts at the top of the food chain with owner Ralph Wilson.

I agree about the top of this Organization...But only to a point...Up to the point where they hired Nix and Gailey...

Since then I blame those two, and especially Nix...I've been saying it for 3 years now...Get freaking serious about the QB position...I mean REAL serious, not Draft one in 3 years and that was a 7th rounder serious...Look at what Seattle has done in the same time at QB...They're not messing around...They want a top QB and they were willing to try as many times as it took to get one...

Nix and Gailey thought Fitz would be good enough...Heck they still may feel that way...It's like they said...OK...We're done here at QB...We've got the Amish Rifle...It's all good!!! There is no excuse for their blind Fitz love, or their lack of ability to properly scout QB's like Dalton, Kaepernick, and Wilson...Just plainly unacceptable...Period...Get rid of them both... B-)

It's so ridiculous now to hear about how scouts & coaches all over the league rave about his talent being right up there with Luck and RG3. The only thing knocking him down in the draft was his height. SO basically Seattle got RG3 in the 3rd round. It's flabbergating and typical Buffalo for not taking a chance. Seattle is set for the next 7-10 years.

It's so ridiculous now to hear about how scouts & coaches all over the league rave about his talent being right up there with Luck and RG3. The only thing knocking him down in the draft was his height. SO basically Seattle got RG3 in the 3rd round. It's flabbergating and typical Buffalo for not taking a chance. Seattle is set for the next 7-10 years.

I was pretty high on this kid last spring. I watched him @ NC State quite a bit but what even impressed me more was he went to Wisconsin on a junior/senior laden ready to win now team & was voted captain. This kid's intangibles are off the chart. Like Derek Jeter off the chart. He is a winner. So what he is 2 inches shorter then what you would like your qb to be. I could not believe the Bills good fortune when he was there in round 3(I would of not thought twice about drafting him in round 2) & when the Bills traded up I was sure they were going to grab him. When they said TJ Graham I could not believe it. Actually being the Bills I could believe it. It is disgusting how these guys miss on draft pick after draft pick.

I was pretty high on this kid last spring. I watched him @ NC State quite a bit but what even impressed me more was he went to Wisconsin on a junior/senior laden ready to win now team & was voted captain. This kid's intangibles are off the chart. Like Derek Jeter off the chart. He is a winner. So what he is 2 inches shorter then what you would like your qb to be. I could not believe the Bills good fortune when he was there in round 3(I would of not thought twice about drafting him in round 2) & when the Bills traded up I was sure they were going to grab him. When they said TJ Graham I could not believe it. Actually being the Bills I could believe it. It is disgusting how these guys miss on draft pick after draft pick.

It's tough to choose QB's in the NFL.

Let it go, dude. It ain't worth getting sick over. What's done is done.

GO BILLS!!!

The only thing worse than the Bills not picking him is the constant badgering from posters that they should have taken him. We get it, move on.