relax

Arizona; horrible O-line, 3-3, Tennessee very challeneged 4-3, bye week. This will not be my last post. The reality is the Bills just played 2 teams that could potentially be in the superbowl. All I'm saying is be realistic! Miami, Jets, Seattle, Indy and Jacksonville are on the same playing field as the Bills.

Arizona; horrible O-line, 3-3, Tennessee very challeneged 4-3, bye week. This will not be my last post. The reality is the Bills just played 2 teams that could potentially be in the superbowl. All I'm saying is be realistic! Miami, Jets, Seattle, Indy and Jacksonville are on the same playing field as the Bills.

It's not an excuse to lose this bad to anyone, don't care if two best teams in league

To assume this team will beat anyone on the road is beyond dumb

All I'm saying is be realistic! Miami, Jets, Seattle, Indy and Jacksonville are on the same playing field as the Bills.

I also thought this from March to September. Although i do expect some improvement over the course of the season being better than those teams no longer seems "realistic".

I don't care. Let them beat the pretenders but this was the year they were looking for when they started selling this rebuild as a new regime. wait and see. wait and see. blah blah blah. Regionalize the franchise and get new players to change the long term viability of this market. OK. Sweet idea and at least I bought it. Honestly it will even feel good when they beat the AZ pretenders and Tiny Titans. But c'mon what are we looking for here? Respect and wins. This team is EXPOSED!! FIRE CHAN NOW!!! .

Edited by Tasmo

Bills will be 4 and 3 going into the bye and all you wagons will be yelling superbowl. I predicted 10-6 maybe 9-7 and I stand by it.

I will wager my entire annual salary against whatever loose change you've accumulated on the floor under the driver seat of your car that you're wrong.

I'm as optimistic as anyone, but I think it's done. I suppose it's possible to right the ship & rally down the stretch, but even then I'd be absolutely shocked to finish .500. We just witnessed two all-time ass whippings back-to-back. Our team just got laid out like Trent Edwards in that Cardinals game, & I don't think they're coming back.

Agreed, they could be the 2 best teams in the league. This is no 2-14 team, they may end up winning 6 or more.

The Bills just don't pass the eye test. Throw the stats, record setting ineptness, everything out the window. If they straggle their way to 9-7 or some miraculous 10-6, it's still apparent they are not even in the same league as the true contenders. Until I see something on the field that looks like it can stand up to the big boys, the W-L record, stats, and everything else will be meaningless.

im literally the last person to overreact, except those on massive doeses of antipsychotic medication, but this defense isnt playing at at nfl level in 60% of the games so far. way beyond failing grade, as if they fielded a college team bad. just mind bottlingly ineffective, like how can it possibly be

massive, total, complete sea change needed here. not sure they have it in em but lets see i guess

Who cares what any one thinks will happen, didnt everyone see what did happen.

Bills gotta find their harbaugh. With all the money on the roster if they dont find someone to get results out of it, it will be another 5 years of high first rounders to churn out the bums.

This is exactly it. These teams are so similar in talent. The difference is the dude wearing the headset.