Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt...this is the worst dafense in the NFL. Who to blame? They drafted well, signed quality free agents and hired a a Defense coordinator with a solid rep. I am baffle by the poor play and undisciplined attitude of the players. Too many are out of position. Darn frustrating.

Obviously Wanny, but don't forget the Curse of Kelsay, should've cut him if they wanted a fresh start.

Without a doubt...this is the worst dafense in the NFL. Who to blame? They drafted well, signed quality free agents and hired a a Defense coordinator with a solid rep. I am baffle by the poor play and undisciplined attitude of the players. Too many are out of position. Darn frustrating.

This might be the worst defense ever. Apparently this is the first team since 1950 to allow more than 550 yards in consecutive games.

This might be the worst defense ever. Apparently this is the first team since 1950 to allow more than 550 yards in consecutive games.

I'm having a hard time remembering one worse.

Hell, you could cut 100 yards off today's total, easily, just by teaching guys to TACKLE.