Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here thinks they would keep their job if they performed like this for two weeks straight (other than members of public sector unions)?

I would - barely. But then, I've got a track record of NOT sucking, so two horrific weeks wouldn't be an automatic termination.

Now, if I'd sucked for fifteen years, and had two horrific weeks...

this team is worse than any other i've seen in my life as a bills fan.

the gregg williams rook year team was better. chan's first team was better, and that was before paying all this money to new players!!

everyone that is so smug, saying things like "oh is it fitz's fault were allowing 8.1 ypc?"

well, yes, it is.

we go 3 and out or throw a pick every time were on the f*cking field, offensively.

fitz cant hit anyone, ANYONE, if they have a defender within 5 yards of them.

we would have lost that game if we only allowed a touch down.

what is the defense supposed to do?

force a turnover every possesion?

limit the opposing team to 0 points?

how come every succesful team in the nfl wins with a good qb, but the bills have to place the blame on everyone else.

go watch a giants game, watch manning throw the ball, then come back here and try to blame our shortcomings on our defense.

At least we haven't given up 50+ points... Yet.

Gave up 621 yards and 45 points... at least it wasn't 50+ points. LOL! This has to be the WORST bills defense I ever saw, and as everyone on this board knows there have been some really bad ones over the years.....

Edited by Azucho98