• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cj does not want to loer that shoulder today

That should be Freds turf regardless of the rotation

NS, why is Spiller getting goal line carries? Fred is the master of lowering his pads and hitting the tiny crease. Spiller is not.

Cj does not want to loer that shoulder today

That should be Freds turf regardless of the rotation

Honestly? Why is Fred not running that ball there? Everybody knows that is NOT CJ's strength shoulder or not...WTF?

Not to mention Fred is is better at securing the Ball than CJ...Period...That fumble in on Chan...

Edited by KOKBILLS

I thought for sure when I saw Cj in there it would be a toss to the left and Cordy would clear the way like usual. But when they went up the middle I was scratching my head.

Coaches do occasionally try to fool the opponents. Or so I have been told.

On the bright side, Bills have turned the ball over 3 times yet somehow still have the lead.

That's the spirit!

The one upside is the Bills are up 14-7 with three turnovers. They have a real shot at this game if they clean up the bad mistakes.

Defense better tighten up vs the Run...They are gashing the Bills on the inside...And that is supposed to be the Bills strength on D...

Coaches do occasionally try to fool the opponents. Or so I have been told.

Well...There is a difference between fooling the opponent and making dumb decisions...You wanna fool em? Send Spiller on Play Action there and hit a TE...That was just stupid...If you're gonna run that play, then Freddie need to be the back...He's a banger...CJ is absolutely NOT a banger...

Heads up guys.......it is what it is. Should we be up 2 TDs right now? Maybe. But, it didn't happen. These 2 teams are slugging it out right now and we do have the lead at halftime. If you would have been told that we would be up 7 at halftime, every single one of us would have taken it before the game. We have caught some breaks and we have given them right back. We're halfway there and outside of a few bad plays, we are playing OK. Defense has to be stronger against the run in the 2nd half and we have to control the ball on offense. We will need more points to win, most likely, but it we're not in a bad spot at all.

KEEP FIGHTING. Let's EARN this win.

Heads up guys.......it is what it is. Should we be up 2 TDs right now? Maybe. But, it didn't happen. These 2 teams are slugging it out right now and we do have the lead at halftime. If you would have been told that we would be up 7 at halftime, every single one of us would have taken it before the game. We have caught some breaks and we have given them right back. We're halfway there and outside of a few bad plays, we are playing OK. Defense has to be stronger against the run in the 2nd half and we have to control the ball on offense. We will need more points to win, most likely, but it we're not in a bad spot at all.

KEEP FIGHTING. Let's EARN this win.

^this