Boston's 98.5 slams Buffalo and Bills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic Pats fans, who believe the history of their team begins with the "Tuck Rule" game in 2001.

The Pats used to play in Foxboro Stadium, which I used to call "the world's largest high school stadium". I never went to Foxboro, but by all accounts, the old stadium was a pit.

Of course, before the palace they play in now was built, the Patriots almost moved to Hartford. Hartford! If your team almost moved to Hartford, you have no right to cast aspersions on someplace else.

And these two mensas have the nerve to trash Buffalo? Give me a freakin' break. :doh:

Classic Pats fans, who believe the history of their team begins with the "Tuck Rule" game in 2001.

The Pats used to play in Foxboro Stadium, which I used to call "the world's largest high school stadium". I never went to Foxboro, but by all accounts, the old stadium was a pit.

Of course, before the palace they play in now was built, the Patriots almost moved to Hartford. Hartford! If your team almost moved to Hartford, you have no right to cast aspersions on someplace else.

And these two mensas have the nerve to trash Buffalo? Give me a freakin' break. :doh:

Why do people do this though?

i lived in cheektawaga, ( forgot the spelling), when i was a little kid... the city is just like any other place. toronto is a big city a hr or so away... syracuse is a major university and you have niagra falls. if anything, it is just like any other midwestern town... in fact i would much rather live in wny then detroit...

i dont get it...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

oh my god. new england fans. i live here. its an oxymoron.

these guys NEVER watched the patriots before brady, they have no concept of football.

they just assume that because brady and beli WERE good, theyll ALWAYS be good.

Haven't they sold out every game since 1994?

Get the F&$K out of town. They said they stayed downtown on a Saturday night and nobody was out? Apparently Chippewa was closed that night. I don't know for sure what th exact time of night they close bars in Boston, but here in Buffalo, our bars are open until 4am. Which is usually at least 2 hours more than almost any other city in the US that's not NYC, Vegas, Miami.

There were a few other funny things that show how ignorant chowder heads are. If your here and a Bills fan, but lube in Boston, I feel sorry for you and the idiocy you have to put up with from them. If your from there, sorry but if we ever meet in real life I'll probably want to punch you in the face the first time I hear you say, Cah, or Beeeeeah, or Wataaaah.

I also find it funny that this guy went like 50 ft in the video that was 4min long. How's the Big Dig going down there?

Why do people do this though?

i lived in cheektawaga, ( forgot the spelling), when i was a little kid... the city is just like any other place. toronto is a big city a hr or so away... syracuse is a major university and you have niagra falls. if anything, it is just like any other midwestern town... in fact i would much rather live in wny then detroit...

i dont get it...

I think it has something to do with ego. My town's better than your town, etc.

But every city, town, and village in this country has both its charms and its problems.

I'm not from Buffalo, but I like the town very much. Part of it is rooting for the underdog, but Buffalo has architecture and food you can't find anyplace else. Plus I believe the proximity to Canada is a huge plus.

I'm not sure how RWS being in a neighborhood is suppose to be an insult. That's one of my favorite things about the stadium.

That's what people say about Lambeau too. People can just walk from the house to the stadium.

The fact that I can park in somebody's lawn for $15 dollars and walk to the stadium gate in 5 minutes is about one of the best things going.

The ol stadium was a pit. Nothing like standing in line for an hour to use the bathroom then, when you get there, you end up pissing in the big, round community type sink because most of the urinals were out of order.

However, they were never close to moving to Hartford. I lived just outside of Hartford at the time. That was simply posturing.

The ol stadium was a pit. Nothing like standing in line for an hour to use the bathroom then, when you get there, you end up pissing in the big, round community type sink because most of the urinals were out of order.

However, they were never close to moving to Hartford. I lived just outside of Hartford at the time. That was simply posturing.

Everything you said sounds so much like RWS and the current affairs of the Bills. Especially the posturing part. Toronto, LA, it's all BS. Ralph getting in one last money grab, and honestly, the regionalization is working. He's doing this to keep the Bills possible in Buffalo for thier future after he's gone. The new owners will reap the rewards as well.

I think it has something to do with ego. My town's better than your town, etc.

But every city, town, and village in this country has both its charms and its problems.

I'm not from Buffalo, but I like the town very much. Part of it is rooting for the underdog, but Buffalo has architecture and food you can't find anyplace else. Plus I believe the proximity to Canada is a huge plus.

My thoughts too. Almost any place you visit or live is going to have good and bad attributes. People always associate snow with Buffalo but there are no wildfires, earthquakes, mudslides, tornados (rarely), hurricaines, or erupting volcanoes to worry about either. And in the Summer you can go outside in the middle of the day and not die from heatstroke in 10 minutes. Does Buffalo have its share of issues? Sure, but so does every place else.

The twin morons on the radio show seems to be a standard routine around the country with loud, rude, and stupid replacing what used to pass as entertainment or constructive dialogue.

Eh it is what it's going to be. I am from east Buffalo. Walden and Bailey area. Schiller Park neighborhood. You get used to people talking about where you live. It's gotten to the point where I don't even get offended anymore. People talk mess about almost every aspect of Buffalo as well as, Detroit and Cleveland. That's the price to pay when you live in the Rustbelt. I actually love the insults. My viewpoint is, there must be something about my city that permits such flattery. I mean if I don't like a city I am not going to waste my time getting all worked up about it while putting it down. When I was in California for college , I worked in Napa. I wasn't to fond of that part of Nor Cal, but I sure as hell didn't go out of my way to put it down. Oh well. Different strokes

That's what people say about Lambeau too. People can just walk from the house to the stadium.

The fact that I can park in somebody's lawn for $15 dollars and walk to the stadium gate in 5 minutes is about one of the best things going.

I live in Cleveland. I wish the stadium was out in the burbs so I could park on somebody's lawn. That is one of the charms of Lambeau. Two blocks away, it looks like any other Midwestern neighborhood.

And, um, radio d-bags? Your team plays in Foxboro.

That's not downtown Boston -- you're farther away from the center of the city than Orchard Park. And Gillette Stadium is far enough away from town that it's not in a residential neighborhood either -- at least like RWS is. I bet most Pats* fans wish that they could park and tailgate on somebody's lawn instead of paying the exorbitant prices at the Razor.