Boston's 98.5 slams Buffalo and Bills

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston sports fans are complete tards.

PTR

Hey now... You're talking about me here.

Bruins, Celtics, and OG Red Sox fans are the best in sports. (OG Red Sox fans are the ones who were fans during the 86 year title drought, not the Johnny-come-lately Pink Hats). Patriots fans are awful, and the things that make them awful are the same things that make Yankees fans awful, nearly to a tee. The Boston sports media, however, is the worst in the country.

Hey now... You're talking about me here.

Bruins, Celtics, and OG Red Sox fans are the best in sports. (OG Red Sox fans are the ones who were fans during the 86 year title drought, not the Johnny-come-lately Pink Hats). Patriots fans are awful, and the things that make them awful are the same things that make Yankees fans awful, nearly to a tee. The Boston sports media, however, is the worst in the country.

Bruins fans can be pretty fairweather too. I used to be able to scalp $15 seats for games and be in a half-empty Fleet Center. (name at the time)

PTR

Grew up in the Kensington area and kicked Coleens football and broke their front light. They were from Boston. She told on me. I have hated Boston ever since. What a bunch of babys. These radio nuts have never grown up I guess. Shame on them. Least we not lower our selfs to there level . 31-14 Bills. You can see they have never been to the Ralph. I have seen lots of fights there but not like the stabbings I've seen in their pit. Wonder what ever happened to Coleen?