Boston's 98.5 slams Buffalo and Bills

The number is 617-779-0985. Won't matter though. I listen to these idiots sometimes and they will either deny they said anything OR that their words are misinterpreted.

I'm sure we could get a few guys on this board to call throughout the morning just to talk about our new Peace Bridge, our revitalized waterfront, our new convention center, out Bass Pro shop and.......oh wait

I'm sure we could get a few guys on this board to call throughout the morning just to talk about our new Peace Bridge, our revitalized waterfront, our new convention center, out Bass Pro shop and.......oh wait

I take it u haven't been to the waterfront and canalside?

oh my god. new england fans. i live here. its an oxymoron.

these guys NEVER watched the patriots before brady, they have no concept of football.

they just assume that because brady and beli WERE good, theyll ALWAYS be good.

youll get no satisfaction trashing on them man, believe me. as soon as the pats go in the tank, theyll move on to a different sport.

there is no loyalty to their teams, their players, or the sports - its just a typical, !@#$ massachusets mindset.

dont even bother getting worked up about this man. we'll win, they wont make the playoffs this year, and by this time next fall, theyll be talking about the celtics instead of the pats.

Bawstan fans are fickle. As JohnnyGold said, they'll just go back to watching the Bruins, Celts or BoSox or whoever is most successful when the Pats go into their post-Brady funk. The Bills are more relevant than they've been in years. Let's revel in their hatred.

oh my god. new england fans. i live here. its an oxymoron.

these guys NEVER watched the patriots before brady, they have no concept of football.

they just assume that because brady and beli WERE good, theyll ALWAYS be good.

youll get no satisfaction trashing on them man, believe me. as soon as the pats go in the tank, theyll move on to a different sport.

there is no loyalty to their teams, their players, or the sports - its just a typical, !@#$ massachusets mindset.

dont even bother getting worked up about this man. we'll win, they wont make the playoffs this year, and by this time next fall, theyll be talking about the celtics instead of the pats.

Bingo. A friend of mine who is a "die-hard fan" stopped watching them a few years ago. Not because he isn't a huge football fan, just because he got "bored" with the Pats.

it really wasnt too brutal. Other than their terrible delivery. How did those guys get hired to speak (I mean yell) into the radio?

I like how they say the stadium in the neighborhood is some sort of bad thing. I think it is great, and its a dying breed. I thought Wrigley Field was amazing because we paid some Asian guy to park at some dude's brownstone.

I dont get the allure of trashing the opposing city. Maybe it is because I pull for and from Buffalo, who is near the bottom rung of the world-class American major sports-worthy cities... but is anyone on the other end of that radio getting all excited and pumped up because they are shitting on Buffalo? what is the deal? What am I missing? Does it prop them up and make them feel better about themselves? When NE plays New Orleans, do they drop Katrina bombs and make fun of all the poverty there? Ha ha. how fun.

Edited by May Day 10

I live amongst these idiots. They're all city folk, and think of Western New Yorkers as hillbillies and hicks. They believe the rural lifestyle to be lesser, and view those who live it to be inferior. It's not worth calling their radio station, and offering counterpoints or having an argument because they dint value your input. All you can do is beat them on Sunday, and make them choke on their own words.

I'd like to see those two retards go over our hole with water without the benefit of a barrel. A couple of self absorbed d-bags from Boston, with zero awareness or respect for anything outside their little bubble. Big shocker. Those a-holes are enough to make Schopp seem pleasant by comparison.