Posluszny Article

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but too bad we had to switch to that 3-4... i think he would be a nice asset to this defense. but ya cant keep them all

I posted same earlier few days ago. Think he'd be a significant upgrade over Sheppherd and maybe all we'd need to be elite ... better sideline to sideline lateral mobility and more physical. Just what you need in a 4-3 MLB

I have a Poz jersey hanging in my closet. Best pile-jumper the NFL has ever seen. Every time he made his own tackle, he broke his arm. Jags overpaid for him and I'm glad Buffalo didn't. What is the statute of limitations for threads about ex-Bills, anyway?

I was a Poz fan when he was here. And when he was here, we complained constantly about how he just wasn't good enough. So now that he's not here, and is on one of the worst teams in the league, he's magically become great and would be the missing piece to being elite? Just more proof of the "anybody is better than our own guys" mentality we have around here. Never mind the guy in question was ours at one point and we deemed him not good enough then.

I have a Poz jersey hanging in my closet. Best pile-jumper the NFL has ever seen. Every time he made his own tackle, he broke his arm. Jags overpaid for him and I'm glad Buffalo didn't. What is the statute of limitations for threads about ex-Bills, anyway?

I was never impressed with Poz while he was in Buffalo.

I think we should have a Stadium Wall sub-forum on old players. I for one like to follow them and see how everything goes for them over and after their career.

How many Moorman threads do you tink will be started in the next two weeks? (Over/under = 5?)