My weekly prediction; So far I'm on a roll!!! Why we

Cj was or may still be averaging 10 yards per carry. That is sick. 2nd behind Jim Brown in ypc. Jim freaking Brown....What???? I have no doubt in my mind we would beat the patriots at home if Cj would start and be 100%. Now that Fitz/Gailey realized that Fitz is a game manager and our team is a run first offense.

But Cj will most likely not play. Don't know if he has been ruled out for sure.

All that being said, we will keep it close, but still lose. I hate to say it. But as much as I was billieving. I gotta face the facts. Pats dont lose 3 games in a row. Not to a team they know how to beat, us. Doh!

I wanna say the pats oline is not good, etc. etc. But at the end of the day, I think they win. By the way their oline looked good vs ravens, IN MY OPINION anyway.

Bills 23

Pats 34

Ps. I hope I'm wrong. I hope our defense has their game of their life and shuts down the pats to like 3-4 field goals ONLY and the bills scoring their 23 points still. Or even a blowout would be the best day of my life.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

it's a winnable game, it will come down to our DB's and LB's clamping down on the Pat receivers, and Fitz having one of his better then average days.

Any cushion our DB's/LB's give will be exploited

great points, hopefully Wanny doesnt suck at gameplanning and give cushions....thats gonna be the key

keep on sharin in the groove

The *Pats offense isn't as good as it was last year. The *Pats defense, which was awful last year, isn't as improved as you'd think. The Bills beat them after being on a HUGE hole in the first game last year, then jumped out to a 21 point lead in the second game before benching our #1 receiver. The Bills o-line is much improved, our d-line is mind-blowingly better, and our DBs are finally done playing 10 yards off.

I think we can run with 'em.

The *Pats offense isn't as good as it was last year. The *Pats defense, which was awful last year, isn't as improved as you'd think. The Bills beat them after being on a HUGE hole in the first game last year, then jumped out to a 21 point lead in the second game before benching our #1 receiver. The Bills o-line is much improved, our d-line is mind-blowingly better, and our DBs are finally done playing 10 yards off.

I think we can run with 'em.

Of course we can run with them. But pats losing 3 games in a row is rare. C'mon they barely ever lose 2 in a row. Now 3 is unlikely. They have our number. Hopefully the trend stopped last year and we can now at least split the series from now on as opposed to 2 giveaway games to them every year. Uhggggggh.

The Bills had a nightmare first half against the Jets (thank you, Dave and Fitz), then a good second half. They then had three good quarters against the Chiefts before having a sucky fourth quarter. Against the Browns, the first and fourth quarters were good and the second and third were poor. To my weary eyes, that looks like an erratic, inconsistent team, not some powerhouse. If they continue that pattern against the Pats, they probably lose. If, however, they play their first complete "good" game, they probably win.

The Ravens don't have nearly the pass rush we're used to seeing...no Suggs.

So our d is better than the Ravens' d? Wow.

I think we have the talent to be equal or even better. But is it there yet? I'm not sure. Didnt Mario barely get his first sack last game? Gilmore is still getting beat I'm hearing.

I do like the optimism around here. Normally its the exact opposite. Everyone depressed and defeated.

Of course we can run with them. But pats losing 3 games in a row is rare. C'mon they barely ever lose 2 in a row. Now 3 is unlikely. They have our number. Hopefully the trend stopped last year and we can now at least split the series from now on as opposed to 2 giveaway games to them every year. Uhggggggh.

I get what you are saying about them and losing. But at some point maybe the Pats do lose a step or two or three. I mean they have been a dominating team for 12 years. How much longer can that go on? So my point is we may be watching the begining of the end of a great dynasty in the NFL. Like you i would not be surprised one way or the other on this one. I think the Bills can win. i feel like the win lat year should help Buffalo get over the belief they can not win against NE.

I will have my popcorn ready for this one. I think is going to be a real fight all day. Brady and the offense will realize early they can not run on our front 4. They will take to passing. This is where the game will be won or lost, can the Bills get pressure up the middle and make Brady uncomfortable.

Exactly look this is our year to make a statement this is our time to make a change. This is our house. The Pats are on a downward spiral the Bills are trending upward our offensive line and defensive line in my opinion are better than theirs. Yes they do have better linebackers and better quarterback outside of that I would say we have better players in the trenches things are changing and the first part of that change starts this sunday. If we want to make the playoffs we have to beat a division rival we have to win at home and that's exactly what they'll do

Here's my week 2 and week 3 predictions for the Bills and Fitz' stat line. So far I've been pretty good, with the exception of the final score on the Browns game.

Week 2: Final line for Fitz on Sunday: 23/36 253 yards 2 td 1 int, Bills 31 Chiefs 14.

Week 3: Here's this week's effort from Fitz'n Co.: 18/25 217 yards 3 td 1 int 3 carries for 17 yards, final score Bills 42 Browns 24

Here's my week 4 numbers: Fitz: 22/31 319 yards 3 td 1 int, 4 carries for 23 yards. Final Score: Bills 38 Patriots 31

Here's my week 2 and week 3 predictions for the Bills and Fitz' stat line. So far I've been pretty good, with the exception of the final score on the Browns game.

Here's my week 4 numbers: Fitz: 22/31 319 yards 3 td 1 int, 4 carries for 23 yards. Final Score: Bills 38 Patriots 31

i like the 38-31. Isn't that what Fitz lost to the Pats in his first start against them in Foxboro? When the Bills where in it right till he threw a pick late?

Its a game we could win. I just really think its up to the Bills.

We already know the Pats are the pats. We know what they have and what they can do. The question for the Bills is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??!!

It starts with their attitude and heart. Realize you can win because you have beaten them before.

Understand it takes heart to play for quaters of strong and solid football but also without your best weapons. I believe that's where the heart really comes in too. Knowing fj and cj may not play.

Therefore, all you got must be giving for 4 quarters solidly. COME HARD OR JUST DNT SHOW UP!!

Take the game plan and execute it on both sides of the ball.

Imho, its up to the bills. HOW BAD DO THE WANT THE WIN??

Its a game we could win. I just really think its up to the Bills.

We already know the Pats are the pats. We know what they have and what they can do. The question for the Bills is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT??!!

It starts with their attitude and heart. Realize you can win because you have beaten them before.

Understand it takes heart to play for quaters of strong and solid football but also without your best weapons. I believe that's where the heart really comes in too. Knowing fj and cj may not play.

Therefore, all you got must be giving for 4 quarters solidly. COME HARD OR JUST DNT SHOW UP!!

Take the game plan and execute it on both sides of the ball.

Imho, its up to the bills. HOW BAD DO THE WANT THE WIN??

Of course its up to the bills. Or else it would be a pats practice.

Patriots have to play another team. 2 to tango. That kind of thing.

Of course its up to the bills. Or else it would be a pats practice.

Patriots have to play another team. 2 to tango. That kind of thing.

Think you're missing my point. Its up to them to not only show up but to play with attitude and heart. You know lay it all on the line. Sure they can show up and it could still be a pats practice.

Hey, are you being sarcastic??? Lol

Who cares about what they were able to do in the past??? They are coming to our house, playing against our team and it is our team that is trending upward not theirs.

This.

Keys to the game:

1) DB playing tough, but avoiding penalties if the regular refs are back. This is 1st because it's a tall order. The replacement refs were allowing a more physical style of play to pass unpenalized. We can only hope Gilmore and Williams are up to the task, likewise Byrd and Wilson. Must Jam Receivers at the LOS.

2) Pressure on Brady whilst taking away the middle of the field (see 1) above)

3) No mistakes by Fitz. Take the sack, toss it out of bounds, just don't toss it to someone wearing a Patsies jersey. Memo to Fitz: there is no "libero" in football.

4) No more than 1 turnover by anyone on the team.

5) At least 1 turnover recovered by our D, pref 2.

The Bills had a nightmare first half against the Jets (thank you, Dave and Fitz), then a good second half. They then had three good quarters against the Chiefts before having a sucky fourth quarter. Against the Browns, the first and fourth quarters were good and the second and third were poor. To my weary eyes, that looks like an erratic, inconsistent team, not some powerhouse. If they continue that pattern against the Pats, they probably lose. If, however, they play their first complete "good" game, they probably win.

So tired of seeing the "60 minute" stuff...does ANY team play well for 60 minutes straight?? MAYBE once a year if that...every game has ebbs and flows where one team doesn't play particularly well...

I think we have the talent to be equal or even better. But is it there yet? I'm not sure. Didnt Mario barely get his first sack last game? Gilmore is still getting beat I'm hearing.

I do like the optimism around here. Normally its the exact opposite. Everyone depressed and defeated.

If you have actually seen the Ravens play this year, there is a noticeable slide in heir defense. They are just not as good as their reputation right now. Suggs makes a huge difference, but also consider that Lewis and Reed are at the end of their careers and not the same players. Besides Ngata, they are nothing special on the D line. I think the Bills D has the potential to be much better than the Ravens this year. Still have to prove it by being consistent.

Everyone keeps looking at Mario for only sacks. If you actually watch the play on the field, he has actually very instrumental. This team's D is miles away from where they once were about 2 seasons ago.

Who cares about what they were able to do in the past??? They are coming to our house, playing against our team and it is our team that is trending upward not theirs.

Agreed, we should not be afraid of these guys anymore, let's just hope that our players have the same attitude.

It's go to swing the other way sooner or later, and now is as good a time as ever.