I wear (insert # here) jersey because...

judman

#59 Kawika Mitchell

One of my fondest Bills game memories was a Mitchell pick of Philip Rivers to seal the victory in the "lights out" game in 2008. The Bills D held LT to about 30 yards rushing. That Mitchell pick was right in front of our section in the tunnel end zone. Great end to a very strange game day.

It also helps that he changed his number and they were unloading the #59 ones on the cheap.

#78 Bruce Smith.

However, I just put in an order for 2 customized jerseys, for my son and I.

Mine will be my last name and double-zero 00. (I would've picked the year I was born, but it was 69, and I didn't want to look like a wanker.)

Edited by Kiwi Bills fan

#89 Steve Tasker

He did all of the little things that are so often overlooked. He was smart, tough, relentless, hard working, and dedicated to his craft; and because of that he squeezed every drop he possibly could out of his limited natural talents. When parents and coaches talk about the life lessons learned on the gridiron, they are talking about Steve Tasker.

I think it's seriously f*cked up for grown men to be walking around wearing shirts with the names of other grown men on their backs.

GO BILLS!!!

Eh, I'm all kinds of f*cked up when I'm there anyway. That is the only place I wear it.

Seeing guys around town wearing them to get the groceries, different story.

Admittedly #59 Fletcher - because I think he was a great player for us who was let go too early, and because our Bills Backer club met at a bar named Fletchers when we were first founded. . . and because I got it cheap :)

Getting ridmofmhim was a colossal mistake. Good jersey!

I think it's seriously f*cked up for grown men to be walking around wearing shirts with the names of other grown men on their backs.

GO BILLS!!!

Well then I'm no longer wearing my K-9 jersey. Humph.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree to a point. But I got a Dareus jersey for signing a 3-year club seat deal so I may wear it Sunday as a show of support for him. Either that one or my new Fitz jersey.

I agree to a point. But I got a Dareus jersey for signing a 3-year club seat deal so I may wear it Sunday as a show of support for him. Either that one or my new Fitz jersey.

Why stop at wearing the name of another person on your back. We should have them tattooed on our foreheads.

Although it would be a better touch to wear the name of Dareus' brother.

GO BILLS!!!

I do not wear any Bills jersey and do not plan on buying one in the foreseeable future until this team proves to me that they are committed to put a contender on the field. I am tired of spending good money on something that turns out to be completely worthless after just one season. :angry: :angry:

#95 (Kyle Williams), because the guy is a freaking beast! He was quiet Sunday but I expect him to fix that this Sunday!!!

I thought he played well Sunday. I couldn't believe it when I saw him run downfield to try to make a play on a receiver. I watched the replay very carefully to make sure that it really was him 10+ yards downfield still hustling. That guy truly is high motor. They never got to Sanchez, but against the run the middle of the line was stout.

GO BILLS!!!

Almost as f*cked up as it is to spend tons of hours enjoying a game, posting about it on message boards, and then criticizing someone for their shirt choice.

Like, if you're a male with man-boobs and beer gut going shirtless and painting your body, I understand. Open season. But for a jersey? It's probably a waste of money, but so are the majority of human habits.

Almost as f*cked up as it is to spend tons of hours enjoying a game, posting about it on message boards, and then criticizing someone for their shirt choice.

Like, if you're a male with man-boobs and beer gut going shirtless and painting your body, I understand. Open season. But for a jersey? It's probably a waste of money, but so are the majority of human habits.

That clinches it. I'm gonna rush out and get a "RuntheDamnBall" jersey just for me!

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

:lol: So no Calvin Klein underwear for you, I gather.

I have a Kelly that I wear and one with my name on it.

I misread that the first time because I have a #12 with my name on it that my parents got me when I was little. I should've told them that was a jersey foul!

Eh, I'm all kinds of f*cked up when I'm there anyway. That is the only place I wear it.

Seeing guys around town wearing them to get the groceries, different story.

^^^This!

I always wore #5 on the various sports teams I played on growing up, but I could never bring myself to get a Trentative jersey.

I've had quite a few jerseys over the years- as far as current players go, I have a Spiller and a SJ13. I've been wearing 13 to the games mostly because it's blue and my Spiller is dated (having the #21). Plus Stevie got that swag, lol.

My next jersey will be Dareus unless Sheppard really makes a name for himself before I make my next purchase.