Fitzmagic, more like Fitzpathetic

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't the management of this team see that Fitzpatrick is marginal at the very best? He sucks! period! 1-10 in his last 11 starts. Sick of Nix and Gailey defending this piss poor excuse for a quarterback.

I would take J.P. Losman back in a heartbeat over this overpaid loser.

Hell, I would trade him even steven to the Jets for Tebow yewterday

I think Fitz can be a solid starter in the league, but today he was simply awful

I think I can be a solid starter in this league too. He's terrible. I've always been an anti fitz guy that said he was a decent player that will never lead us to the playoffs. I was wrong. He is terrible and we will never have a chance to be good while he's our qb. It's time to start looking at tjack and the qbs in college

I think Fitz can be a solid starter in the league

All evidence to the contrary. I'm flabbergasted that anyone thinks Fitz is the answer to any question other than "which QB gives their team the least bang for the buck?" Signing him to a contract extension last year was simply the dumbest decision a GM could have made. It wasn't like he was going to go anywhere midseason. Nix and Gailey are complete and utter clowns.

Why can't the management of this team see that Fitzpatrick is marginal at the very best? He sucks! period! 1-10 in his last 11 starts. Sick of Nix and Gailey defending this piss poor excuse for a quarterback.

I would take J.P. Losman back in a heartbeat over this overpaid loser.

Hell, I would trade him even steven to the Jets for Tebow yesterday

Agree 100%. And I've been saying it for about a year now.

All evidence to the contrary. I'm flabbergasted that anyone thinks Fitz is the answer to any question other than "which QB gives their team the least bang for the buck?" Signing him to a contract extension last year was simply the dumbest decision a GM could have made. It wasn't like he was going to go anywhere midseason. Nix and Gailey are complete and utter clowns.

Not one person said this when we were 5-2 last year. I cant give up hope yet i simply can't

I think Fitz can be a solid starter in the league, but today he was simply awful

Why do you say this? I am curious to what evidence there is to suggest this. This is what his 8th year? Never been a solid starter in this league yet...not once...his best year was 24 TD's (last year) where he almost matched that in INT's with 23. I would also like to point out, he only threw 24 TD's in an offense last year that constantly ignored the run game and was a pass happy O.

The only thing he consistently does is make terrible decisions. People make the excuse of his ribs last year...go back and look at those games. His INT's, incompletes, etc were not due to injury, they were due mostly to terrible decisions. He does not have the arm strength to play the way he does...Farve got away with it because of his immense arm strength.

This team will never get over the playoff drought with a QB who plays like this more often than he does good. Today was just more of the same from him and so far there is nothing to indicate his play is going to be any better than what his career has been.

Not one person said this when we were 5-2 last year. I cant give up hope yet i simply can't

Fitzpasspick... 3 int's 3 TD's Nobody looked ready to start an NFL game today, except CJ Spiller. Who's fault is that?

The 100 million dollar defense stunk just as bad as Fitz did, perhaps even worse as they played badly the entire game

Lies or delusion...I as well as many others kept saying Fitz was not playing as good as the record suggested nor worth the contract..I said he LOST us the NE game, but was bailed out by an unrelated penalty on an INT that was 10 yards under thrown. I am getting tired of people saying no one complained during the 5-2 run when there were a lot of people questioning Fitz and his new contract throughout that 5-2 run where he was not nearly as impressive as people make him out to be. In fact, it reminds me of when we started 4-0 with Trent and people were over exaggerating his play while us people used our eyes and knew he was not playing nearly as good as the 4-0 record suggested. Just like last year, when the lucky breaks stopped happening, we pretty much lost out.

Besides who the heck cares about the 5-2 start? Does that make up for the losing out? Does that make up for 7 years of not good enough? Does that make up for his terrible decision making and weak arm?

Edited by Alphadawg7

I opposed the extension. Thought bills should keep their options open. Started having my doubts in Bengals game and turned skeptic with pics he three during giants loss. That game was a clear dichotomy of a qb with a real NFL arm (Eli) and a journeyman backup like fitz.

Too many throws behind our Wrs all game. Guy has arm strength of a little girl.

Way too many throws late too...many times (like Trent used to do) Fitz would deliver the ball way way too late. He is not good at anticipating where the WR will be open versus waiting until he is open then throwing which then leads to him not being open anymore by the time the ball gets there.

Was anyone watching the same game as me? yea he sucked for the first40 mins of them game. Then he showed up and made the game interesting. I'm with Captain Hindsight on this, he can be good, just VERY in consistent. And anyone who thinks Barkley is the answer doesn't watch USC games, all he does is WR screens, he's trash, Trent Edwards 2.0. Maybe you negative nancys should find another football team to follow?