• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t:

and apologies to you and yours for any part I played in subjecting you to that

I'm definitely use to it. The baby on the other hand...I guess it's better for her to get a taste for it early. I sure appreciate the link though!

Let's cut to the chase. Going back to the 4-3 was a huge mistake. Naming Wannstedt the defensive coordinator was a bigger than huge mistake. And, obviously, signing Anderson and Mario Williams at any amount of money has provern to be even more stupid. I don't give a crap about 3 turnovers, yeah, that's bad. But allowing the Jets offense to run 40 plays in the first half after putting that much emphahsis and energy to field a good defense is totally inexecuseable.

THE BILLS DEFENSE IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO ANY NFL PLAYER THAT HAS EVER PUT ON A UNIFORM.... PERIOD!!!

NFN but that 100 mill might have been better spent on a better GM and coaching staff.....

crap games like this happen. The NY Giants went up to Seattle one year and Simms and got sacked 7 times, they lost that game! they also won the SB that year...just sayin

My son is at the game, I feel bad for him.... wonder if he left the stadium yet :bag:

Edited by Fear the Beard