Jets tight ends dropping like flies

First Dustin Keller left their exhibition game tonight against the Panthers with an apparent hamstring injury.

Then Josh Baker took a direct hit on his right knee while trying to make an endzone catch. It appears to be a season ending (if not career) injury.

The replay is gruesome. Watch at your own risk:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1316218/kneeinjury.gif

LB David Harris also left the game with what is being called an ankle injury.

First Dustin Keller left their exhibition game tonight against the Panthers with an apparent hamstring injury.

Then Josh Baker took a direct hit on his right knee while trying to make an endzone catch. It appears to be a season ending (if not career) injury.

The replay is gruesome. Watch at your own risk:

http://assets.sbnati.../kneeinjury.gif

LB David Harris also left the game with what is being called an ankle injury.

Wow! That's brutal. Odd thing is, in the video, the other knee/leg looks like it's bent just as badly, if not worse, than the one he's clutching.

Worst part is their new rt looks good and landry looks good too.

But their offense is still worse than ours

The RT looked alright. Although of you were listening to Collinsworth you'd have thought you were watching a future hall of famer.

The RT looked alright. Although of you were listening to Collinsworth you'd have thought you were watching a future hall of famer.

Compared to Hunter, he was.. LOL

Tim-

P.S. I was almost expecting Michaels of Chris to say he looks good but he has to face Mario in week one.. Chandler's ok, (I guess) but Carolina's front 4 is NOT nearly as good as ours, sorry to say.

Man, do Dirty Sanchez and Tebow suck. Ha. It's still pre-season, I just don't see how they are going to be a decent offensive team. They have one WR who is enigmatic, a decent TE, and a fair run game, with two crappy quarterbacks and a budding controversy. That offense does little to scare me, over the course of the season. I'm sure they will have their sporadic good games, hopefully not against us.

I thought Tebow was going to dislocate his shoulder with his ridiculously stupid fist pump after a first down run.

He's going to get himself killed this year with his multiple spin, run, spin, pump fake, roll to the right, spin move, run, get tackled, move that he seems to like to pull. Yes he saved a couple first downs, but eventually someone will have his head for all that dancing around...

Sanchez moved the ball a little bit in the first quarter, but then stalled. Let's hope that his receivers continue to drop balls that hit them in the hands!

Also, loved the Maybin sighting last night - free run at the QB in the end zone, but instead he winds up on the ground a victim of his own cut...

Jets now 0 TDs in 37 drives. Still only the preseason, but both QBs and the OL have been horrible, even with the improvement at RT.

Keller hurt himself by trying to avoid being hit....bad idea Dustin.

It looked like he already tweaked it and went down. It just happened to be right in front of the d, I could be wrong (it has been know to happen).

I think Keller and Harris are arguably their 2 most important players. Harris is the qb of that d and with the decline of scott prob their best defensive player. Keller is a safety blanket for either qb and a Bills killer. Now Santonio has NO ONE to take coverage away from him, as well as negating the underneath stuff.

Jets fans better hope neither of these are serious but the silence on Harris generally isn't a good thing.