Bills Release Merriman!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where's pat Moran to sort this all out for us?

Sitting in his car, camouflaged by thick bushes, his eyes pressed hard against binoculars and firmly fixed upon the activities of US Border Patrol agents at the Peace Bridge. Just waiting to pounce and scoop the world again.

GO BILLS!!!

Wow I did not see this coming. Not sure how I feel about it yet, I would have liked to see what he could contribute during a real game. He does fit much better as a 34 OLB, however.

He was a good ambassador for the Bills while he was here, especially for potential free agents.

Can't help but to question if there is more to the story than they are letting out. Did he get hurt again?

I still feel that he would have been better as a pass rushing DE than a OLB in a 4/3.

I hope he doesn't end up in our division. He was a big contributor to our win over NE* last year.

This in my opinion shows respect for a veteran player, Bills rather than keep him on roster as depth , perhaps to let him go at some point in season. He has now shot to sign on place of his choosing and compete for job before final countdowns. This sort of move likely to be respected by players , agents around the league as Bills current organization at least fair with players. Always tough for a guy to be let go, but it in end is a business, a very competitive one, but that our team do it in a fair right way a good thing.