Bills in on Harvin?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no excitment here. We could have Jerry Rice (in his prime), Andre Reed (in his prime) and Calvin Johnson (now), lined up as our 3 wide outs, but until the Bills do something about a serious QB issue it just doesn't matter.

Take it for what its worth, but incarcerated bob on twitter reports that the Bills are one of the teams in on Percy Harvin.

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Vikings actively *SHOPPING* Harvin (Will not come cheap) Jets Front Runners! Cowboys/Browns/Bills also in it

incarcerated bob is always wrong and why trade for Harvin when you can get Bowe in FA

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I heard he got pissed they IRed him and got into with the coach - saw it on the bottom line of ESPN.

Sounds like a good problem to me (getting pissed they IR you when you have a shot at the playoffs)

sounds like its the 5-6th documented time that hes gone off on coaches. atleast he didnt hit anyone this time!

Edited by NoSaint

1.) What Trade rumor thread does not include Buffalo?

2.) If somehow Nix decided to give up on one the things he covets most in this world, a Draft Pick, what makes you think Chan Gailey could use Percy Harvin correctly?

Percy Harvin will be holding the oxygen mask for CJ Spiller, while Spiller is giving Harvin a temple massage when the Bills have the ball in the red zone. We wouldn't want CJ to get winded or Harvin to breakout with a migrane.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The guy is literally one huge headache! I'll pass if it's for more than a second rounder.

NO WAY you can give up a first rounder. But I'd give up a 2nd for him. They guy has talent when he's on, and having him and CJ on the same team is a nightmare for oppossing D's. (I know, we still need to solve the QB problem. Perhaps trade with the Lions. Give them our first and 3rd rounder to move up if Gino is still on the board).

But, The Jets being the Jets will prob give Minn a 1st rounder, Tebow and Sanchez to get Harvy.

Btw, while everyone is crying about the QBs we passed on, just remember we could have Christian Ponder. He is freaking awful.

True. But there was no reason for him to go in the first round. HUGE reach. The QB's we passed on that people complain about where at their appropriate spots to be picked.