Bills in on Harvin?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that would be a nice addition if possible... what happened with him in Minn that it got to this point?

in our last big thread on this idea back in the spring i ran down a lot of the stuff. im going to bow out a bit on this one, but hes had A LOT of stuff follow him everywhere he has been. to me it really seems like the jets trading for santonio and then giving him a big contract.

ideally if we made a move like this (or anywhere he lands really) he gets his head on straight and sees success.

Take it for what its worth, but incarcerated bob on twitter reports that the Bills are one of the teams in on Percy Harvin.

**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Vikings actively *SHOPPING* Harvin (Will not come cheap) Jets Front Runners! Cowboys/Browns/Bills also in it

Consider the source.

We just drafted Harvin a few months ago. Why would we trade for him now?

for all his headaches, theres a reason harvin went in the first with all that baggage, while TJ went in the third.

harvin on raw ability alone is a major talent. but again, much like santonio, is a major risk.

i would not be thrilled. but id hope for the best.

You on crack? If we're in the market for a WR in next year's draft (which we will be), i'd fork over a 2nd round and something else for Percy. He can lineup ANYWHERE. RB, QB, WR, kick returns, punt returns. I've always said the Vikings are misusing him. They don't know how to use him and that's probably why he's growing frustrated up there. Who can blame him? He's better than any WR coming out of next year's draft and more versatile and he's still young. Just imagine what we could do with Spiller, Jackson and Percy. Chan would have a field day with those 3.

First of all this was on Incarcerated Bob's twitter so it is meaningless... second the guy doesn't have health issues. For all his supposed health issues he has played in 45 of 48 games in his career and has put up some pretty good numbers in those games. I would be all for it. You wan't a playmaker on offense to go with Steve Johnson and the RB's I am all for it.

From Bob's twitter:

Bills are getting tired of Brad Smith , maybe he's part of deal for Harvin if they jump in.. Bills have WR's to trade

I dont know about Harvin's attitude (problems), but considering WR will probably be our biggest need and we will use another high draft pick at that position, Im not opposed to giving a 2nd and Smith and/or another player. We have some quality depth players on defense that we'll be cutting. Might as well get some value out of them. Or throw in Smith and one of our other bubble WRs.

You on crack? If we're in the market for a WR in next year's draft (which we will be), i'd fork over a 2nd round and something else for Percy. He can lineup ANYWHERE. RB, QB, WR, kick returns, punt returns. I've always said the Vikings are misusing him. They don't know how to use him and that's probably why he's growing frustrated up there. Who can blame him? He's better than any WR coming out of next year's draft and more versatile and he's still young. Just imagine what we could do with Spiller, Jackson and Percy. Chan would have a field day with those 3.

We're going to need those picks to trade up for a QB. Just my two cents.

BA