Pats waive RB Addai.

I guess Addai is washed up after all. The Pats really only have Ridley and Vereen at RB.......not exactly world beaters. Woodhead is more of a receiver and is very small.

Will this mean that the Patsies won't have much of a running game?? If so, that could be huge for the Bills.

It's obvious that the Bills have gone to a 4-3 and signed guys like MWill and Anderson so that they can pressure Brady with only FOUR players.........i.e. so that they can cover NE's 5 receivers with SEVEN defenders.

If they don't have to worry about the run they should have a lot better chance of stopping NE from moving the ball at will.

Losing Green-Ellis appears to be a much bigger loss for the Pats with no real replacement.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my ... Why at this late hour did I know that someone would be seriously saying the Bills should sign this washed up running back who couldn't make through one week of practice for a team that on the surface has a deficit of running backs.

Hey Buddy after signing Shockey and Plaxico get this one done too!!

Oh my ... Why at this late hour did I know that someone would be seriously saying the Bills should sign this washed up running back who couldn't make through one week of practice for a team that on the surface has a deficit of running backs.

Hey Buddy after signing Shockey and Plaxico get this one done too!!

I'm just saying for 3rd string.

Are Choice or White that much better? Be honest.

I'm just saying for 3rd string.

Are Choice or White that much better? Be honest.

There is no doubt after a good night's sleep what we have is better than Addai! He had his day and injuries have worn him down to spectator or camp fodder status but the Bills' camp in 2012 is filled with competitors not throw away's.

You guys are forgetting about the guy they have that has about 4 first names and 3 last names. I forgot his names but he is pretty good.

You mean RB BenGone Since-March?

Edited by Doc

I guess Addai is washed up after all. The Pats really only have Ridley and Vereen at RB.......not exactly world beaters. Woodhead is more of a receiver and is very small.

Ridley can bring it for them, and so I don't have an optimistic view of the demise of the Pats* running game like many do. Just because the Pats* used the by-committee running game last year doesn't mean Ridley is average.