Only 53 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #53 Nigel Bradham

Good one today....

Only 53 days until the 2012 Bills Season begins. Why #53 Nigel Bradham is the most important player on the team.

http://www.thekickisgood.com/

Bradham may very well be our surprise in the draft ... this kid is strong, fast, has great on-field instincts, and boy does he hit hard. He may be the perfect linebacker and could very well be in the starting line-up by midseason.

He will be an interesting one to watch in camp!

It amazes me how his hits are so clean and so brutal. Even funnier that the commentators bury him so quickly.

One of the things I really appreciate about the Bills in the last couple years has been the improvement in fundamentals.

All of the players the Bills acquire on D seem to favor the classic "wrap and tackle", yet they hit hard enough to launch lunch into next week for the guy they wrap.

Oh, yeah.

yup. nice, clean shots. can kill someone with these, but that shouldn´t be his problem :D

Good thing the Saints didn't draft him or it would be his problem. The second his is only slightly questionable. The QB slide way to late but probably could have(would have depending on the QB, Marsha) been called for it.

When I left Buff, it was for Tallahassee Fl. Iv'e been lucky enough to see some really good to great college football players and games. Nigel is gonna be a good one. He studies hard and plays hard. I was at this game. The reason for the flag and ejection is the refs called him for leaving his feet and leading with the helmet. Niether was true.Awsome hit! I'll just leave it as the ACC refs are conditioned to make calls on the Noles. In the refs defense FSU has been known as a penalty machine under Bobby Bowden ala the Raiders. Esp. personal fouls. I was also there when Roscoe Parrish was blasted after dropping the ball in rain soaked game( it was played when clicking the link). He got up and played the rest of the game. You should have heard the oohs and aaahs after that hit on Roscoe. When we drafted him, I said that is one tough dude. Turned out to be injury prone, but he's still a tough guy.

Edited by Dopey

Nigel Badass

Of the badass buffalo bills......

Hard hitting iis definitely a trait Chixy looks for. We are going to be smacking guys hard every game this year. If Lights Out is really back, he'll be the tone-setter. Football is a tough game for tough people. We are now a tough team.

Nigel Bedlam

Not too many people know this but he is first cousins with Wesley Snipes.....

That second hit was dirty. Definitely would draw a fine and suspension in the NFL. The other two were clean.

Only because QB's are not going down fast enough. To truly be a defenseless player they need to be down, their knee, the football, elbow, thigh/hip. Instead, they are doing for the slides which keep them in play and available to be hit. Instead of trying to stop the hit stop the practice of the slide.

I'm liking me some Nigel Bradham

The kid has a lot of potential. He will be brutal on special teams to start off with.

He wont be taking any more "shots" in the NFL. Especially under Gailey Nix regime.

But i think he and Carder have mucho upsides and will see the field this year as rotation/ package guys.

Great drafting in the late rounds this year! Depth depth and more depth.

whose spot would you all predict Nigel to apprentice to?. Kelvin's too young so its either Kirk or Nick. Can he play the Hybrid as Scott does?

I can't emphasize enough how much I like buddy nix's approach to defensive talent. This years draft could end up bing huge for the franchise.

Gilmore, bradham, brooks... Three promising pick. Big strong stout football players. Like shep, like Darius the year before. No gimmick, first step or great raw athlete projects... Just players.