Obama's America

Don't get me wrong, I am very tolerant of the Mormons. I am just concerned about the tolerance of the rest of my fellow Americans... History speaks for itself.

Anway... Do you think Ann Romney is going to heaven on her own merit or does she need help from Mitt?

And I am intolerant?

You truly are an ass. I'll bet Ann Romney has persevered through ten times what you as a toll collector has had to do. That's an ignorant statement and you are just acting like a little whiney liberal guy whose boyfriend is late showing up.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You truly are an ass. I'll bet Ann Romney has persevered through ten times what you as a toll collector has had to do. That's an ignorant statement and you are just acting like a little whiney liberal guy whose boyfriend is late showing up.

Yeah... But my toll collector ass can get to heavan faster (well if you believe in Mormonism) Unless Mitt let's her ride his coattails. Yep... I am an ass... But a male ass.

Why am I whining?... Let's hear what they really believe? NOT the PR bs.

I smell "religious skeletons." Puts Rev. Wright to shame... Makes him look like an amatuer! How many woman would be pissed off in this country knowing their Prez says they can't get to heaven unless they marry a man. Maybe we should ask ole Mitt where he stands on this? Think he will flip-flop? Yikes, now factor in the whole gay marriage thing/clusterphuck.

Yay... Obama's America is looking better every day than the other wack job's America.

I am gonna go tell my wife right now... She better be nice to me!

:devil:

I know it is only religion and who really cares... We all got the right to practice freely. I am super tolerant... But turn around is fair play... They ripped on Obama for what Wright said. Ripped on him for his beliefs... Etc... This is gonna be fun, because the LDS are such easy pickings when it comes to the whole religious wackiness... AND YES, all organized religion is whacky. It is just some take the cake more than others. Even you conservatives can't deny that, you are the first at the punching bag. I am not gonna put them on a pedestal... Call it hate, I don't really think it is... Just calling them out like people done to others.

No quarter asked, none given.

Sorry to interrupt EiI's self exam, but back in Obama's America ....................on the campaign trail,

Obama: Most People "Would Acknowledge That I've Tried Real Hard"

Real Clear Politics

yeah, that's what we want from a "leader"

also note, its always about him.

They ripped on Obama for what Wright said.

Except Rev. Wright's comments had nothing to do with religion. In what world does being a Christian entail being a PEARL !@#$ING HARBOR truther?

Don't get me wrong, I am very tolerant of the Mormons. I am just concerned about the tolerance of the rest of my fellow Americans... History speaks for itself.

Anway... Do you think Ann Romney is going to heaven on her own merit or does she need help from Mitt?

And I am intolerant?

Your comments about Mormans are intolerant. If your attitude towards Mormons was applied to Muslims or Gays, you would be branded a heretic and excommunicated by the Pope of Political Correctness.

But I kind of wonder if you are really so intolerant of Mormons. Or are you just using his Religion as further excuse to hate on Romney? Maybe in the back of your mind you are subconciously using his religion to justify your Kool-Aid® devotion to the Democratic party? Because you know, a lot of lefties will admit that Obama has been a poor President. But well, you can't possibly vote for that other guy. I mean, he is a Mormon after all

:rolleyes:

Haters gonna hate

And lemmings gonna find a reason to follow

And I am intolerant?

Please point out where Romney has led/managed as a Mormon (whatever that means) instead of an American? And you sure have a funny way of showing your tolerance.

Romney or one of the Super Pacs need to use that in the campaign. They don't even care enough to change the words.

Yes that's obvious. Yet it's telling that Romney trails in many polls behind the most incompetent POTUS in recent memory.

Yes that's obvious. Yet it's telling that Romney trails in many polls behind the most incompetent POTUS in recent memory.

Telling and concerning. I suspect he's laying back, trying not to force any errors, which is unfortunate because you don't have his kind of success by laying back to avoid errors. He needs to paint the POTUS position as a job that requires accountability, not a pulpit from which to issue executive orders when things don't go your way.

In other words, he needs to lay it on the line like he's trying to win a new customer: I will jump start this economy in my first term and I won't blame anyone but myself if I don't. If you don't like me in four years, fire me, but it's time for new management.

Edited by LABillzFan

Telling and concerning. I suspect he's laying back, trying not to force any errors, which is unfortunate because you don't have his kind of success by laying back to avoid errors. He needs to paint the POTUS position as a job that requires accountability, not a pulpit from which to issue executive orders when things don't go your way.

In other words, he needs to lay it on the line like he's trying to win a new customer: I will jump start this economy in my first term and I won't blame anyone but myself if I don't. If you don't like me in four years, fire me, but it's time for new management.

Correct, and mindblowingly absent from the Romney campaign.

As for Barry "trying real hard," that's the America we now live in. What matters more is that you tried. You still get that trophy just for showing-up. No wonder we're in the state we're in.

The debates or at least until we get closer to the election. It's too early to attack.

Exactly. Closer to the election is the time.

The debates or at least until we get closer to the election. It's too early to attack.

It's not an attack, but a daily affirmation that he will be a better executive.

Seems so. People (read: Independents who haven't made up their minds) don't really start paying attention until the kids go back to school.

Until that time, until the debates, until the calenders flip to November and people have to look themselves in the mirror and ask whether they really want to re-elect a profligate spender who is in over his head on how to get the economy moving again.