Obama's America

Your comments about Mormans are intolerant. If your attitude towards Mormons was applied to Muslims or Gays, you would be branded a heretic and excommunicated by the Pope of Political Correctness.

But I kind of wonder if you are really so intolerant of Mormons. Or are you just using his Religion as further excuse to hate on Romney? Maybe in the back of your mind you are subconciously using his religion to justify your Kool-Aid® devotion to the Democratic party? Because you know, a lot of lefties will admit that Obama has been a poor President. But well, you can't possibly vote for that other guy. I mean, he is a Mormon after all

:rolleyes:

Haters gonna hate

And lemmings gonna find a reason to follow

How am I being intolerant? They can do what they want to do, practice what they want to do... I am just calling then out for being bat schit crazy in their beliefs... Just like many here call me out for my bat schit crazy beliefs. Which is their right... More power to the loons.

You know the conservatives are always hell bent on being "sensible." But the minute this sensibility gets thrown out the window with one of the conservative guys... The other conservatives coming storming in like a mama bear protecting her cub.

Who's really the lemming here?

I am not anti-Mormom... Let's talk about what they believe... I really want to know and be educated. Education destroys intolerance, right?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I being intolerant? They can do what they want to do, practice what they want to do... I am just calling then out for being bat schit crazy in their beliefs...

Any more crazy than believing a guy with a staff parted the sea?

Or eating a cracker and drinking wine will re-incarnate the Messiah?

Or that some guy ascended left a footprint in rock when he ascended to Heavan?

Or that a fat guy under a tree achieved enlightenment?

Or that an alien banished souls to earth on DC9s?

I've got issues with all of the religions of the world. But I respect their beliefs. You're just looking for any reasons to hate the guy opposing the leader of The People's Party.

Just like many here call me out for my bat schit crazy beliefs.
Let's be fair dude, you are bat schit crazy

Who's really the lemming here?
You. Always been. You just try to pretend that you're not addicted to The People's Party Kool-Aid®

I am not anti-Mormom... Let's talk about what they believe... I really want to know and be educated. Education destroys intolerance, right?

Like I said earlier, I'm sorry that I had earlier calle dyou out for being anti Mormon. I realized that it's just your way of justifying your vote for Obama. There's really no reason to vote for him, so you've found a reason to not vote for Romney

Any more crazy than believing a guy with a staff parted the sea?

Or eating a cracker and drinking wine will re-incarnate the Messiah?

Or that some guy ascended left a footprint in rock when he ascended to Heavan?

Or that a fat guy under a tree achieved enlightenment?

Or that an alien banished souls to earth on DC9s?

I've got issues with all of the religions of the world. But I respect their beliefs. You're just looking for any reasons to hate the guy opposing the leader of The People's Party.

Let's be fair dude, you are bat schit crazy

You. Always been. You just try to pretend that you're not addicted to The People's Party Kool-Aid®

Like I said earlier, I'm sorry that I had earlier calle dyou out for being anti Mormon. I realized that it's just your way of justifying your vote for Obama. There's really no reason to vote for him, so you've found a reason to not vote for Romney

No. I actually may be more inclined to vote for Romney... Just, will 9 out 10 intolerant Americans be willing to? The woman thing alone would be enough to piss off many in that block of voters.

You gotta a potential timebomb here. Suck it up.

I agree, all religion is whacky.

No. I actually may be more inclined to vote for Romney... Just, will 9 out 10 intolerant Americans be willing to? The woman thing alone would be enough to piss off many in that block of voters.

You gotta a potential timebomb here. Suck it up.

I agree, all religion is whacky.

Really ? when Romney has surrounded himself with John Bolton, Eric Edelrman, Robert Kagan, Eliot Cohen, Cofer Black and others others of their ilk- my guess is if you enjoyed Iraq and Afghanistan you will be happy if not I don't think you are going to like Mitts foreign policy too much.

Edited by ....lybob

But Romney is a flip flopper. Don't you remember your talking points? He hasn't evolved like Obama :rolleyes:

Obama is a flip flopper too.

Really ? when Romney has surrounded himself with John Bolton, Eric Edelrman, Robert Kagan, Eliot Cohen, Cofer Black and others others of their ilk- I guess is if you enjoyed Iraq and Afghanistan you will be happy if not you I don't think you are going to like Mitts foreign policy too much.

To clarify... I meant over the Mormon thing.

Really ? when Romney has surrounded himself with John Bolton, Eric Edelrman, Robert Kagan, Eliot Cohen, Cofer Black and others others of their ilk- I guess is if you enjoyed Iraq and Afghanistan you will be happy if not you I don't think you are going to like Mitts foreign policy too much.

Wow, I guess I need another drink or two to understand that.

[/b]

Wow, I guess I need another drink or two to understand that.

Even without the drink, you can figure it out. Stop making excuses. The typing is pretty broken but you can get the gist of it: You will be happy with Mitt if you liked the wars. If not happy with the wars, you won't like Mitt's foreign policy too much

Even without the drink, you can figure it out. Stop making excuses. The typing is pretty broken but you can get the gist of it: You will be happy with Mitt if you liked the wars. If not happy with the wars, you won't like Mitt's foreign policy too much

Mitt: more wars. Help me mister Wizard.

3rdnlng vs EII

Ugh, that's a conundrum like Pats* vs Dolphins. I don't want either to win but somebody has to lose

3rdnlng is just another in a long list of conservative retards that have polluted this board with their crusade only to come and go. This guy ranks up there with Rich in Ohio... Remember that schlep?

3rdnlng is just another in a long list of conservative retards that have polluted this board with their crusade only to come and go. This guy ranks up there with Rich in Ohio... Remember that schlep?

I'm think someday real conservatives will come back and push the reactionary right-wing ideologues back to the fringes where they belong.

This from a guy who celebrates and admires Caesar Chavez. Who are all the people that have left this board because they are conservative? Can you name them?

This from a guy who celebrates and admires Caesar Chavez. Who are all the people that have left this board because they are conservative? Can you name them?

The ones that killed themselves and others? Or just the one's that got banned? Or are you talking about the ones that left on their own. I have been here so long... I have seen it all.

You right wing clowns are all the same. You pollute the same formulaic way. You are the same.