Tim Graham on the Bills at Boston.com

Nothing groundbreaking, nothing overly questionable. I like that the focus has been on the defense this year. Gives our o the opportunity to fly under the radar. They seemed to like that for 6 weeks last year.

4. What needs to happen for this team to win big?

"Fitzpatrick needs to play at least like an average quarterback on a weekly basis."

I couldn't disagree with this comment more. To think this team is automatically good enough to win with an average QB on a weekly basis is ridiculous.

I'd be curious to see how he pegs our W/L's. Who's going to beat us?

There are a lot of good games on the schedule. I see a lot that id say are 60-40 odds of winning. Most around here chalk all those as wins, when in reality we probably go 3-2 in 5 of them. Which week we play flat, or get a lucky call or whatever, im not Great at guessing. When you pull back from individual games and think odds, I find it easier to get to a reasonable record. I'd agree with Tim that 9, or 10 would be around the right area, depending on a few bounces here and there.

Edited by NoSaint

People who think this is an easy schedule are kidding themselves

6 of first 9 on the road is tough for any team even moreso for a team that hasn't won in over a decade and more importantly hasn't been able to win on the road

1341110098[/url]' post='2495961']

People who think this is an easy schedule are kidding themselves

6 of first 9 on the road is tough for any team even moreso for a team that hasn't won in over a decade and more importantly hasn't been able to win on the road

Look at the at our last 7 games, and name a team that has an easier schedule Over that span. Please do.

Ps: we play the browns, cards and home vs the titans and chiefs in the first 7 weeks.

P.s.s- we won't have an easier schedule in the next 4 years. Maybe the next decade.

P.s.s.s- http://espn.go.com/b...gth-of-schedule

Keep thinking you know what you're talking about.

Edited by NewEra

There are a lot of good games on the schedule. I see a lot that id say are 60-40 odds of winning. Most around here chalk all those as wins, when in reality we probably go 3-2 in 5 of them. Which week we play flat, or get a lucky call or whatever, im not Great at guessing. When you pull back from individual games and think odds, I find it easier to get to a reasonable record. I'd agree with Tim that 9, or 10 would be around the right area, depending on a few bounces here and there.

Fair enough I am thinking we are 12-4 and winning the division. Anything less than 11-5 will be dissapointing to me this year. We're not fooling around anymore. We signed a couple of guys that should direct our season to no less than 11 wins imo. Fitz is a serviceable qb and I think thats all we need because our D is going to !@#$ing rock the world this year!!

Go Bills!

Thanks for the link on strength of schedule. We just need to split the beginning of the schedule at 5-4 to 6-3. The back half will be fun where all of a sudden the media will say we're getting hot at the right time when really the schedule favors us with more home games and easier opponents.

To the argument that it is not as good to have several late home games will hurt Buffalo, I disagree. We had poor attendance in the past few years because we were out of the playloffs by mid-November, vs. This year we are getting hot. I predict if we are walking into thanksgiving at 7-4, you'll see a packed Ralph.

We can finish with a playoff record, most likely a wildcats spot. I can't wait for September.

Go Bills!

Anything less than 11-5 will be dissapointing to me this year.

Tim should have included fan expectations as 5A in his "biggest question" list. If they-re 5-3 at mid-season, a sizeable percentage of the fanbase will be calling for Chan's head...

Always entertaining to read the Pats* fans comments. Of course they see us as much of a threat as a mosquito. I hope the players think the same way.

PTR

Typical chowderhead nonsense. I especially like the guy calling out Anderson for being no more than a situational pass rusher. I'll take a situational guy with 10 sacks any day.

I wouldn't expect any more from a city that only discovered it had a football team 10 years ago.