Recommend a good stand-up comedian to watch

Just Jack

A great comedian to watch is John Pinette. One of the funniest comics I have ever watched and his material is clean.

A few hidden Canadian gems you all should youtube are as follows and you wont be dissapointed I promise you.

1. Rob Pue

2. Graham Chittenden (a guy I knew growing up and one of the funniest comics that has yet to be discovered)

3. Brent Butt-Big name TV actor here in Canada but made his career in stand up.

I promise you all will not be dissapointed if you check out the above comics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great comedian to watch is John Pinette. One of the funniest comics I have ever watched and his material is clean.

A few hidden Canadian gems you all should youtube are as follows and you wont be dissapointed I promise you.

1. Rob Pue

2. Graham Chittenden (a guy I knew growing up and one of the funniest comics that has yet to be discovered)

3. Brent Butt-Big name TV actor here in Canada but made his career in stand up.

I promise you all will not be dissapointed if you check out the above comics

Corner gas was great, Hiccups wasn't

Favorite part of one of his standup acts was when he talks about winning the lottery I believe and how he would ride a giraffe naked through the strets wearing a viking helmet and swingng a bag of squirels. Interesting thing some don't know, he is married to Wanda from Corner Gas.......

Corner gas was great, Hiccups wasn't

Favorite part of one of his standup acts was when he talks about winning the lottery I believe and how he would ride a giraffe naked through the strets wearing a viking helmet and swingng a bag of squirels. Interesting thing some don't know, he is married to Wanda from Corner Gas.......

I agree. Hiccups is awful. I just saw him live and he is a nice guy. Took the time to meet fans and sign autographs after the show.

Ronn Lucas is a ventriloquist and clean enough to have a disney special in the 80s. I wore that vhs out watching it so much. I just found some youtube clips off it and it still made me laugh. Not sure how much is on netflix but his special was who's in charge here.

Is it just not cool anymore to suggest Jerry Seinfeld? I've seen him live twice in the last 3-4 years, and he's still as funny as ever, without going the "dirty" route (for those who care).

I'm interested in watching some good stand up tonight. Some of who I like...

Bill Engvall

Gabriel Iglesias

Bill Cosby

Robin Williams

I guess you could say i like the comedians that don't need a swear word every other word to be funny. And no Dane Cook.

Hopefully whatever is recommended I can find on Netflix streaming.

Thanks.

So what did you end up watching? Have you had a chance to check out any suggestions? :)

I'm interested in watching some good stand up tonight. Some of who I like...

Bill Engvall

Gabriel Iglesias

Bill Cosby

Robin Williams

I guess you could say i like the comedians that don't need a swear word every other word to be funny. And no Dane Cook.

Hopefully whatever is recommended I can find on Netflix streaming.

Thanks.

Bill Burr- found him hilarious.