Requesting Prayers for our little girl

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all the comments posted over the last 12 hours or so. I cannot begin to know the pain you are going through for the second time. You are, and will always be, a part of our thoughts and prayers. I hope at some point the good days far outnumber the bad days for your family. Laughter will return soon. Your son will learn to play catch with you and go to Bills games....

Please lean on us as a source of escape from some of the pain, if you can. (Although I'd recommend staying away from PPP)

I don't know what else I can say at this time.

cry.gif

Cotton, although I do not know you and your wife personally, we are bonded by a love of the Buffalo Bills and by the blue collar sense of enduring that being from WNY seems to breed into people. I know that simple words from a stranger can't do much, but I hope you will find some small comfort in the love and prayers I am sending your way.

Horribly saddened by your loss.

I truly hope that your wife has a speedy recovery and that you and your son continue to have good health. Nothing adequately conveys the sadness I felt reading your latest post.

:cry:

As others have said, there are no words at a time like this....as you have felt helpless to help your daughter we also feel somewhat helpless about what we can do - all we can say is that we are here if you need us and pray for the best for you and your family...

There are times when the world just isn't fair - for one family to have been hit so hard with such horrible tragedy. You may not see it now, but understand how strong you and your family are - every day you continue on and go through this you impress us all with your strength - I hope one day you realize how strong you are and can appreciate it - not everybody has that type of strength.