Single Game Ticket Sales

Available early for 1960-79 season ticket holders and club seat holders. May 19th for post 79 season ticket holders.

Got a couple for the home opener section 107 (30 rows up). Looks like a lot of locations/tickets available (about the same as last year, more plentiful than 2 years ago). First year I remember premium (club seats) being sold in this fashion. Most club seats were lower 6 rows (uncovered)

Available early for 1960-79 season ticket holders and club seat holders. May 19th for post 79 season ticket holders.

Got a couple for the home opener section 107 (30 rows up). Looks like a lot of locations/tickets available (about the same as last year, more plentiful than 2 years ago). First year I remember premium (club seats) being sold in this fashion. Most club seats were lower 6 rows (uncovered)

Did you buy them online or did you call?

Did you buy them online or did you call?

Bought on-line. Got right in at 9am (site did not allow any earlier access). No notorious web problems, though I don't think there are a lot of available buyers on this first day. In fact I checked a hour or so later and similar seats were still available to where I bought.

Bought on-line. Got right in at 9am (site did not allow any earlier access). No notorious web problems, though I don't think there are a lot of available buyers on this first day. In fact I checked a hour or so later and similar seats were still available to where I bought.

Thanks, appreciate the information. I will try online tomorrow.

I expect the home opener to be sold out before it even gets to the public but I grabbed two extras for the Jets game. That would be the last regular season game and will likely be flexed to a night game and in that game we will secure first place in the division over the pats and the goal posts will come down again! This is going to be so much fun this season.

I expect the home opener to be sold out before it even gets to the public but I grabbed two extras for the Jets game. That would be the last regular season game and will likely be flexed to a night game and in that game we will secure first place in the division over the pats and the goal posts will come down again! This is going to be so much fun this season.

Only way that game gets flexed is if the Jets are fighting for a wildcard that week

Bills will have the division clinched and wrapped up prior to week 12, the goal posts won't be coming down that game, and the Bills 3rd stringers will keep the game competitive against Tebow :thumbsup:

I have my crack at tickets tomorrow AM. What are we looking at in terms of availability for the opener?

I ended up going back for 2 more today. Looks like they are running low on the $75 seats - they show three seat locations when you pick a price level and only one of the three was at that level today, they other two were at the $68 price. Aside from that you should be fine.

Only way that game gets flexed is if the Jets are fighting for a wildcard that week

Bills will have the division clinched and wrapped up prior to week 12, the goal posts won't be coming down that game, and the Bills 3rd stringers will keep the game competitive against Tebow :thumbsup:

1988 with an 11-1 start again? I will take it.

I ended up going back for 2 more today. Looks like they are running low on the $75 seats - they show three seat locations when you pick a price level and only one of the three was at that level today, they other two were at the $68 price. Aside from that you should be fine.

Nice- thanks for the info. Hoping to snag another four- sounds like it won't be a problem.

So I picked up some extra individual game tickets this morning, but I noticed in my account manager that I can't forward or sell any of them yet, my seasons or the individual game tix. Is that because they're not barcoded yet or whatever? This is my first year as a season ticket holder, but I'd like to unload the ones I'm not going to use sooner rather than later.

So I picked up some extra individual game tickets this morning, but I noticed in my account manager that I can't forward or sell any of them yet, my seasons or the individual game tix. Is that because they're not barcoded yet or whatever? This is my first year as a season ticket holder, but I'd like to unload the ones I'm not going to use sooner rather than later.

Check with your sales rep. I'm on the 9 month payment plan for my club seats, and each year my rep needs to change a setting on my account to allow me to put them on TE, because technically my account is not paid in full until November.

mrags picked up my tix for the StL game today. Go Bills!

Yup.

Showed up at 830 and was 6th in line. Was able to pick up:

2 for the Stl Louis game section 121

4 for the Pats game section 220

3 for the Miami game section 220

3 for the Tennesse game section 121

weren't many options to get lower than any of those. Or closer to my section (123). I overheard other people having issues finding tix in the lower bowl in a few games. Don't know the games or the sections but I constantly heard the lower bowl was slim pickins.

Hope this helps for everyones info.

Oh, and I saw a few Bills and Chris Brown at the field house well I was there. Some Bill drives a badass Audi R8 that's all black with black and chrome rims. Looked like Merriman but couldn't tell. Dude was jacked tho. Anyone have any idea who that was?

Yup.

Showed up at 830 and was 6th in line. Was able to pick up:

2 for the Stl Louis game section 121

4 for the Pats game section 220

3 for the Miami game section 220

3 for the Tennesse game section 121

weren't many options to get lower than any of those. Or closer to my section (123). I overheard other people having issues finding tix in the lower bowl in a few games. Don't know the games or the sections but I constantly heard the lower bowl was slim pickins.

Hope this helps for everyones info.

Oh, and I saw a few Bills and Chris Brown at the field house well I was there. Some Bill drives a badass Audi R8 that's all black with black and chrome rims. Looked like Merriman but couldn't tell. Dude was jacked tho. Anyone have any idea who that was?

I tried to call in at 9am and the phones rang busy. Went online using the account manager and best I could do for 2 tickets was section 320 for the home opener. I was able to get 2 tickets for the Tennessee game in my section 116. Certainly appears the offseason moves have generated a lot more interest in Bill's tickets then previous years.

I tried to call in at 9am and the phones rang busy. Went online using the account manager and best I could do for 2 tickets was section 320 for the home opener. I was able to get 2 tickets for the Tennessee game in my section 116. Certainly appears the offseason moves have generated a lot more interest in Bill's tickets then previous years.

I actually left, got halfway home and got a call that I had to go back to get more tix (Tenn) game. At that point I tried calling but got 5 calls that were disconnected busy and then I got in hold, I turned around and made it back to the stadium before anyone ever picked up the phone. Suprisingly some of the people that were there at 830 said 2 years ago there was a line of 200-300 for tix. Today not so much.

Anyone looking to unload extras please PM me. I moved out of the area and don't have my season tickets anymore. Trying to get back out there for KC, Miami, maybe more.

I just posted some lower level tickets for sale on the Trading Post.

This in my opinion hurts the momentum of the Bills - yes it encourages season ticket sales but if all of the tickets are sold out to those who will just sell them to others raise the price on the first half of the season.

This in my opinion hurts the momentum of the Bills - yes it encourages season ticket sales but if all of the tickets are sold out to those who will just sell them to others raise the price on the first half of the season.

Yeah, that'll go over well. The Bills want to sell as many season tickets as possible. It's their right to offer incentives like this. The Sabres have all but 1,500 tickets sold as seasons. The Bills barely have half. People always have a reason why they can't buy seasons. I felt they were too expensive until I took the plunge and realized I could soften the blow by selling a few games. Or get some friends together and split the cost. There's always a way to make it work.

PTR

Yeah, that'll go over well. The Bills want to sell as many season tickets as possible. It's their right to offer incentives like this. The Sabres have all but 1,500 tickets sold as seasons. The Bills barely have half. People always have a reason why they can't buy seasons. I felt they were too expensive until I took the plunge and realized I could soften the blow by selling a few games. Or get some friends together and split the cost. There's always a way to make it work.

PTR

I have found that I can actually afford to buy an additional season ticket, simply by reducing my RWS beer purchases by 5-6 beers per game :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

I have found that I can actually afford to buy an additional season ticket, simply by reducing my RWS beer purchases by 5-6 beers per game :beer:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Cut out another 3-4 and after about 2-3 seasons you might also be able to afford to buy the Bills

Cut out another 3-4 and after about 2-3 seasons you might also be able to afford to buy the Bills

That leaves him with only 10-12 beers. What is he going to do the other 3 quarters?

Dunno about that one, 'ski - that seems like only about 30-40 bucks a game :unsure:

Forbes had the team valued at $792B (Sept. 2011), and I expect the price will skyrocket after we win Superbowls 47, 48, 49, etc., etc.!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Dunno about that one, 'ski - that seems like only about 30-40 bucks a game :unsure:

Forbes had the team valued at $792B (Sept. 2011), and I expect the price will skyrocket after we win Superbowls 47, 48, 49, etc., etc.!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

:blink:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Good point, stupid Super bowl wins always screwing up our dreams!