Russell Wilson already threatening.

I know a lot of Billievers on the board were hoping we'd take Wilson. Seattle ended up pulling the trigger on him first. Wilson is already causing havoc in just his first NFL mini-camp. Check out this article on NFL News My link

Anyone want to bet against this kid?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was late to the party, but after seeing the Gruden piece with him I was sold. TJ Graham BETTER produce.

I'll bet he really lit it up against a bunch of rookies, and camp fodder.

Every team wants to hype their picks. Too much is made out of guys who dominate during training camp, and these OTA's aren't even less interesting than camp.

The article doesnt state anything other than he has earned a spot in a 3-way QB competition with Tavaris Jackson, and non-starter Matt Flynn.

I would expect a team's 3rd round pick to make the roster. This is the proper setup for the Seahawks cutting Jackson, which many expected would happen.

What is Wilson doing that is so amazing?

Thanks for letting us know how amazing you are. You truly are amazing. Maybe we can get a billboard put up that promotes you being our new GM. If buddy missed the boat on Russell Wilson, he's got to be fired.

You know who else looked great in practice?

Trent Edwards.

Let's see what Wilson has during a real preseason game. I hope he has much success, but just like the Gilmore piece, i could care less right now.

The only thing you do not want to read right now is someone gets a fluke injury

I was late to the party, but after seeing the Gruden piece with him I was sold. TJ Graham BETTER produce.

Really? Because we didn't take Russell Wilson with our pick in the third round?

GO BILLS!!!

The article doesnt state anything other than he has earned a spot in a 3-way QB competition with Tavaris Jackson, and non-starter Matt Flynn.

I would expect a team's 3rd round pick to make the roster. This is the proper setup for the Seahawks cutting Jackson, which many expected would happen.

What is Wilson doing that is so amazing?

Maybe OP meant Petey Carroll was "tearing up" over how bad his QB's really are?

The headline is more sensational than the substance.

Basically, it reads:

Third round draft pick will be given opportunity to try and make the team.

I think any coach would like to think they let the best players make the team and they have 90+ man rosters knowing there will be competition to earn spots.

As a side note, All bills fans remember how promising Trent Edwards looked in OTAs and camp.

I know a lot of Billievers on the board were hoping we'd take Wilson. Seattle ended up pulling the trigger on him first. Wilson is already causing havoc in just his first NFL mini-camp. Check out this article on NFL News My link

Anyone want to bet against this kid?

Causing havoc? Against a bunch of other rookies, UDFA and mini camp invites. Wow, get his hall of fame bust ready.

Is it the regular season yet?

Didnt Russell go before our pick in the 3rd?

I was just looking at that JfH. We took Graham six picks earlier in the third round. Graham was the 6th pick, Wilson the 12th in that round.

GO BILLS!!!

Mini-camp... everyone's in shorts... no live rush...

For a guy whose biggest question mark is his height, I have a hard time believing anyone learned anything NEW about him in a rookie mini-camp, with no live rush.

If he ever starts an NFL game that would be incredible and he just might due to an injury or something like that. But to assume he'll be a 10 year NFL QB where he's the unquestioned starting QB and he goes to pro bowls, wins divisions/conferences/and a super bowl is lunacy.