Where are you now Bills Fan?

Seattle, Wa - from Towanda,PA

Go Bills!

Towanda, PA? Not far from Sayre, PA where I had one of the best italian meals in my life at Mangellardo's....checking in from Richmond, VA originally from Williamsville (WEHS '78) via Philly and Charlotte....

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW originally from Alexander. Prize to the person that can tell me where that is.

that's a trick question, as everyone leaving Buff turns onto 238 from 20 in order to avoid Alexander....

or at least I usually did on my way back to Perry... B-)

Richmond, VA (West End)

Born in Hampton, VA (Dad is from Dunkirk, NY & was in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB). Spent my formative years in Warren PA, Silver Creek, Orchard Park, but mostly Grand Island (prior to that, Falls Church, VA & Tokyo, Japan).

started in buffalo moved to north collins,medina then to vero beach fla and finaly to derry N.H,surrounded by psycho pats,redsucks and ruins fans :thumbsup:

I dated a girl from North Collins here in Richmond years ago. She went to Fredonia State as did another girl I dated here. Never knew either in WNY.

Too funny - I also dated a girl from North Collins that went to Fredonia State. I also lived in the West End of Richmond for a while.

Small world or the same girl? Haha! I was living in Chesterfield, VA at the time, as was she.

Graduated from Gowanda, joined the Navy in 1985, my family is in the Virginia Beach area, I am serving a one year unaccompanied tour stationed in Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory.

Edited by Harveyj001

Central Tunisia, as you probably guessed from my user name.

Originally from Williamsville.

See username, formerly Williamsville.

Originally from Williamsville, now in Wenham, MA.

BTW originally from Alexander. Prize to the person that can tell me where that is.

I was a tree surgeon/arborist for ten years. The guy who mentored me was from Alexander. He's a chainsaw artist now.

Towanda, PA? Not far from Sayre, PA where I had one of the best italian meals in my life at Mangellardo's....checking in from Richmond, VA originally from Williamsville (WEHS '78) via Philly and Charlotte....

Williamsville East Class of 1979 (the first graduating class to attend all 4 years).

San Jose (since 2002) by way of the Elmwood Village.

Phoenix Arizona, born and raised in buffalo Newyork QUEEN CITY

I'll be at this game this year. Road trip.

Im in the south bay, ca. Lawndale, CA. Sister city to Redondo Beach.

Im trying to curse my little girls. Wife kinda laughs at me.

I was a tree surgeon/arborist for ten years. The guy who mentored me was from Alexander. He's a chainsaw artist now.

Williamsville East Class of 1979 (the first graduating class to attend all 4 years).

San Jose (since 2002) by way of the Elmwood Village.

I was born in 79.

Richmond, VA (West End)

Born in Hampton, VA (Dad is from Dunkirk, NY & was in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB). Spent my formative years in Warren PA, Silver Creek, Orchard Park, but mostly Grand Island (prior to that, Falls Church, VA & Tokyo, Japan).

I dated a girl from North Collins here in Richmond years ago. She went to Fredonia State as did another girl I dated here. Never knew either in WNY.

Did she mention my Bro? He hold's the chemistry chair at Fredonia.

I'm just assuming that the locals aren't really replying to this thread as it originally began by asking how many states can be represented.

That being said... How many states are we up to now?

Oh and btw, I was born and raised in Webster NY, lived in Fort Collins Colorado for 10 years and then Camas Washington before moving to NZ.

Go Bills!

I am shocked that nearly everybody posting here including myself is no longer living in Buffalo. I live in Florida and occasionally visit but it's very depressing to see all the decay and poverty. Very sad what has happened to a once proud city. :cry: