Name one realistic trade you would like to see happen...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistic that I could have seen before draft factored it away... F.Jackson for Joe Thomas. Id not want it. But I could see it if we for more then just him; picks.

Realistically, Moats or Harrington to any 3-4 team for OL. Maybe Houston for a WR.

Realistic that I could have seen before draft factored it away... F.Jackson for Joe Thomas. Id not want it. But I could see it if we for more then just him; picks.

Realistically, Moats or Harrington to any 3-4 team for OL. Maybe Houston for a WR.

Cleveland wouldn't trade their franchise LT for a 31-year-old RB coming off an injury.

QB Matt More from Miami for a 4 rounder

?? why?

Miami has too many QB

They aren't going to cut a 1st round draft pick before he plays a down, so Tannehill makes the squad.

Do you really think both Garrard and Moore are going to make Mia's active roster? And then there's Pat Devlin, whom some wanted B'lo to draft last year, and the rookies they've brought in

Either Garrard or Moore is likely to be cut

I could write similar scenarios for other teams around the league. The lack of decent, available UFA talent for veteran backup QBs will not last.

Edited by Hopeful

If Mike Wallace from the Steelers became available I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills make a play for him if he was actually available. I think that his big issue is his contract demands, the Steelers likely won't get rid of him but if negotiations became tense and fall apart the Bills should try to offer a 4th or 3rd for him.

Would love to see this but I think he is asking for more than Stevie is getting and we need to pay Fred, Byrd and Levitre next year.

QB Matt More from Miami for a 4 rounder

agree

Id like to see the Bills trade for A.J. Hawk for a 5TH. He a liability in pass coverage but pretty good against the run.

This would be a great move for us

Depends on the waffle. We talking fresh-cooked or frozen eggo? And if frozen eggo, was it heated or cold?

I can't make a trade without all the details of the eggo's current status.

I think if they threw in some blue berries this would be a good trade. And do we get maple syrup?