Name one realistic trade you would like to see happen...

Troupe for a 6th

Really? I'm excited to see him in the DT rotation coming off back surgery. I think he may be a nice surprise. I'm worried about Williams and his foot. I think they will limit his reps and Troupe and Heard and maybe Carrington(passing situations) will get some quality minutes in a rotation with Dareus.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mike Wallace from the Steelers became available I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills make a play for him if he was actually available. I think that his big issue is his contract demands, the Steelers likely won't get rid of him but if negotiations became tense and fall apart the Bills should try to offer a 4th or 3rd for him.

Actually Mike Wallace is available. It is just that it will cost the Bills a 60M contract and also a 1st round pick (Though I believe the Steelers will take a 2nd rounder).

The Steelers hold the upper hand in the negotiations and will not budge to Wallace's demand and he is likely to play on the One year contract and be a FA next season (Unless he stops being greedy and decides to give the home team a discount).

Really? I'm excited to see him in the DT rotation coming off back surgery. I think he may be a nice surprise. I'm worried about Williams and his foot. I think they will limit his reps and Troupe and Heard and maybe Carrington(passing situations) will get some quality minutes in a rotation with Dareus.

I like heard and carrington more and don't think we need to carry all 3

Actually Mike Wallace is available. It is just that it will cost the Bills a 60M contract and also a 1st round pick (Though I believe the Steelers will take a 2nd rounder).

The Steelers hold the upper hand in the negotiations and will not budge to Wallace's demand and he is likely to play on the One year contract and be a FA next season (Unless he stops being greedy and decides to give the home team a discount).

I think that it would be mighty tempting to give up a 2nd for Wallace (That's a huge pick but it fills our biggest remaining hole on the roster and its not a 1st) had his contract demands not been in the 10 million per year range. I think if Wallace could be had for a 5 year 40 million dollar deal (With 16 gauranteed) and a 3rd rounder that could escalate to a 2nd based on Wallace and the teams performance. And if it came down to just an outright second I think it would be tempting to give that up.

But while I think Wallace will just sign a deal with the Steelers I think its a situation worth keeping an eye on if you are the Bills. Things could get ugly heading into camp. And if you can swoop in and nab him it might be the last piece we need or at least one of the last.