Alex Tanney - QB Monmouth.

PIZ

Really? 2 Alex Tanney threads??

Anyway, why would anyone want this guy on the roster--for halftime entertainment maybe? We would be better off with the guy who left USC.

Did you look at his college stats? Granted, he played against lesser competition, but he has the measurables and isn't everyone around here always crying about wanting an accurate QB? And, bigger picture, what does it hurt?

Imagine the possibilities. Stevie Johnson in the back of a pickup on the left. Freddie Jackson sitting on the goalposts...

We'd be unstoppable.

Nice. :lol:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this guy can come close to repeating this when the real bullets are flying we may have the most accuate QB in the NFL, let's dream it is possible: Tricked out QB

Those are some sick tick shots.

I welcome the opportunity to see how well he can throw when Kellen Heard is fighting for roster sport and is coming for him.

It was a pretty stunning moment for me when I realized you can no longer believe what you see on video. Did you know tupac recently made an appearance on stage too? And the biggest loser finalists were able to high five their old fat selves in front of a live audience last night?

It was a pretty stunning moment for me when I realized you can no longer believe what you see on video. Did you know tupac recently made an appearance on stage too? And the biggest loser finalists were able to high five their old fat selves in front of a live audience last night?

But seriously, the video of this kid throwing the ball are real. CBS had two producers go out and watch him do some of the trick shots.

Christ, I just looked at Tanney's stats for 2011 and they're sick. Over 71% completions, 10 yds/attempt, 38/8 TD/INT, a hair under 4000 yards. At 6'3" 220 why is he not worth a look? Glad they're bringing him in for a tryout.

Did you look at his college stats? Granted, he played against lesser competition, but he has the measurables and isn't everyone around here always crying about wanting an accurate QB? And, bigger picture, what does it hurt?

Nice. :lol:

Christ, I just looked at Tanney's stats for 2011 and they're sick. Over 71% completions, 10 yds/attempt, 38/8 TD/INT, a hair under 4000 yards. At 6'3" 220 why is he not worth a look? Glad they're bringing him in for a tryout.

If you want an accurate QB who actually played against college level competition and won more games than any other, you take Kellen Moore.

Face it, if this guy didn't do cool trick shots, absolutely no one would be saying "why don't we bring in that QB from Monmouth".

Edited by Mr. WEO

If you want an accurate QB who actually played against college level competition and won more games than any other, you take Kellen Moore.

Face it, if this guy didn't do cool trick shots, absolutely no one would be saying "why don't we bring in that QB from Monmouth".

Do you have any non-suicidal or homicidal friends?

Pretty damn good trick shots. I wonder how accurate he is when a DE is running at his ass?

You must have missed his highlight where he threw the ball at the DE's helmet and made it spin around and the ball continued 30 yards down field knocking over a jar of peanut butter.

No, if YOU want that, you take Kellen Moore. To be clear.

You still haven't answered the question of why it's a BAD idea to bring the kid in. Oh, that's right, you're probably busy emptying your bladder in other threads.

Where the heck is Monmouth? Sounds like it shoud be in Alaska or something.

It's in New Jersey and Miles Austin went there. considering we have FJax on the team, I don't know why anyone would discourage the Bills from turning over every stone to find players.

It's in New Jersey and Miles Austin went there. considering we have FJax on the team, I don't know why anyone would discourage the Bills from turning over every stone to find players.

Actually, this one's in Illinois. About an hour from Peoria.

And you know what they say--"If you can make it in Peoria..."

Edited by Lurker