Killer Cleveland draft

Was thinking about the draft at work today and if I was Cleveland I would do this:

1. Trent Richardson Alabama 5'11" 224 RB

1. Stephen Hill Georgia Tech 6'5" 200 WR

2. Brandon Weeden Oklahoma State 6'4" 216 QB

If we had Clevelands picks I would do this:

1. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M 6'4" 220 QB

1. Coby Fleener Stanford 6'6" 247 TE

2. Bobby Wagner Utah State 6'0" 235 OLB

Was thinking about the draft at work today and if I was Cleveland I would do this:

If we had Clevelands picks I would do this:

1. Ryan Tannehill Texas A&M 6'4" 220 QB

1. Coby Fleener Stanford 6'6" 247 TE

2. Bobby Wagner Utah State 6'0" 235 OLB

I'm really hoping the BIlls get Hill in the second, if we don't take a receiver in round one.

What would you do if we had all 32 first round picks? That should keep him busy the rest of the day lol

Especially if we tell barbarian to use a different crayola to write each team's pick down.

Weeden probably won't make it out of round 1.

I think his age pushes him out of round 1.

Also, there are only 32 first round picks, and i've probably read that sentiment regarding probably 70 different players.

I think his age pushes him out of round 1.

Also, there are only 32 first round picks, and i've probably read that sentiment regarding probably 70 different players.

QB is a position that usually gets taken higher than you would otherwise think. Tannehill was considered a 3rd rounder, and is not being talked-about as a top-10 pick.

Did you copyNpaste this from nfl network this morning? Cuz that is exactly what they said.

If the bills were in clev spot I would take kalil if he fell, if not then blackmon or claiborne, whoever I evaluated higher. Then get randle/CB then 2nd round probably LB

You'd pay 4th overall money for a guy who will be just a RT (Cleveland has Joe Thomas)? Not a chance in Miami.

Why wouldn't Cleveland take your man Tannehill?

Cuz they can get the best RB in a decade, and we already have two great backs. I like Richardson more than AP who may not be as fast but is more versatile, powerful and durable.

First and foremost a Bills fan but I'd enjoy seeing a Cleveland Browns revival. I'm bored with the Steelers and Ravens.

Much like the Bills, they've been away for too long.

:thumbsup:

If the bills were in clev spot I would take kalil if he fell, if not then blackmon or claiborne, whoever I evaluated higher. Then get randle/CB then 2nd round probably LB

They really need a QB McCoy couldn't carry Fitz's clip board.

Did you copyNpaste this from nfl network this morning? Cuz that is exactly what they said.

No I thought it up at work then posted it (work till 2:00 am)

Why on earth would you post about the Cleveland draft when you know full well this is a Jets board now?

Only cuz of Tebow :nana:

Cuz they can get the best RB in a decade, and we already have two great backs. I like Richardson more than AP who may not be as fast but is more versatile, powerful and durable.

:thumbsup:

They really need a QB McCoy couldn't carry Fitz's clip board.

No I thought it up at work then posted it (work till 2:00 am)

Only cuz of Tebow :nana:

You're back! How was recess and nap time? Did they give you oreos today or chips ahoy for a snack?

Edited by Ramius

I thought that the Browns are the only team that may have had a better draft last year than the Bills. I say may because they added a few picks in this years draft and depending on how those picks pan out, they will either surpass us or not.