Who not to draft at 10??

JPS

Cox. Kuechly. Reiff. Fleener. DeCastro. Maybe Glenn. I could handle all those guys and even Floyd if Buddy says he's the guy. But what one shocker would give us a Donte Whitner moment?

For me, it's Kirkpatrick. A good cb behind a great college front 7 gets me nervous. It just occurs to me that there's a bunch of acceptable guys and I'm looking for that one guy that will make me say "F%!!!"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuechly. I can hear the apologists now. First it will be like Pos all over again, "Look at the stats, all those tackles!", 5+ yards down field of course. Then it will be like Lil Donte, "It's not his fault that he was drafted at #10! He is a decent LB, you can't have an All-Pro at every position! He is trying his hardest!" I do hope & pray that he is off the board before the Bills come up.

Kuechly. I can hear the apologists now. First it will be like Pos all over again, "Look at the stats, all those tackles!", 5+ yards down field of course. Then it will be like Lil Donte, "It's not his fault that he was drafted at #10! He is a decent LB, you can't have an All-Pro at every position! He is trying his hardest!" I do hope & pray that he is off the board before the Bills come up.

He'll be there Bro...So get ready to hold your breath... ;)

I'm to the point that any OT selected would piss me off. I would understand the pick, but wouldn't be happy. Gilmore/Kirkpatrick, kuechly or Floyd would be ideal. I'd rather draft Ingram or cox than draft a LT. I'm not sold on any of these guys, except kalil. I think we'd be making a mistake drafting a LT in rd 1 this year. The talent isn't there IMO. Any tackle would be a reach on my board

1334803029[/url]' post='2440460']

Gilmore

Just wondering why you'd hate for Gilmore to be the pick?

Wow. Pos wishes he was anything at all like Kuechly and the Bills would be lucky as hell to have him. Cordy Glenn would piss me off. And Courtney Upshaw.

Cox. Kuechly. Reiff. Fleener. DeCastro. Maybe Glenn. I could handle all those guys and even Floyd if Buddy says he's the guy. But what one shocker would give us a Donte Whitner moment?

For me, it's Kirkpatrick. A good cb behind a great college front 7 gets me nervous. It just occurs to me that there's a bunch of acceptable guys and I'm looking for that one guy that will make me say "F%!!!"

I;d be stoked Kirkpatrick but Coples would make me :wallbash:

Mark Barron, S, or Trent Richardson, HB.

These would piss me off. BPA is fine. BPA who also happens to fill a need is great. BPA at a position you dont need is kinda stupid.

Any running back in the first round, ever, is very stupid, unless you are 1 player away from a super bowl.

I worried it may be someone like Mike Adams. Even though I'm a Buckeye, I would still get upset about that one. But he may be the choice if he is high on their board.

Any running back in the first round, ever, is very stupid, unless you are 1 player away from a super bowl.

So if Barry Sanders or Walter Peyton were sitting there at #10, you wouldn't take them?

I worried it may be someone like Mike Adams. Even though I'm a Buckeye, I would still get upset about that one. But he may be the choice if he is high on their board.

So if Barry Sanders or Walter Peyton were sitting there at #10, you wouldn't take them?

I would take Peyton Manning or Walter Payton but I wouldn't take Walter Peyton or Payton Manning (I'm "ha, ha" funny).