TOTB: FJax for Kalil - Cleve, Minn and Buff

First thing I thought of after seeing a trade F-Jax thread.

Trade1: F-Jax to Cleveland for their 4th overall pick

Trade2: Trade 4 and 10 to MINN for Kalil

Would you do?

Huge Fred fan but would make this trade in a sec

:w00t:

No.

Would you do?

Is trade 1 just straight up? Obviously if so. I dont trade home to move up from 10 though.

I think he means to swap picks, but Fred doesn't make that swap happen alone.

I don't think so cause then he swapped 4 and 10 for Kalil. None of this will happen.

Edited by Carey Bender

Just say no to trading Fred. The days of playing for next year are over. We're making a run for the playoffs THIS YEAR.

This ^^^^^^^

if we were to move up to the #4 spot though I wouldn't be drafting anyone except Blackmon. He will be the next stud WR in the league. TO, Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin all come to my mind when comparing Blackmon to current or recently current players. I think he is going to be GREAT!

my bad, my brain skipped over anyone thinking that Fred for a 1st is possible.

Hey man I got 2 1sts and a 2nd for him in madden. Traded fitz for a 2nd too. I got 2 awesome pass rushers and a shut down corner. Picked up a sleeper qb in the 4th. Just throug 6k yards.

Buddy must be asleep at the wheel

This ^^^^^^^

if we were to move up to the #4 spot though I wouldn't be drafting anyone except Blackmon. He will be the next stud WR in the league. TO, Andre Johnson, Anquan Boldin all come to my mind when comparing Blackmon to current or recently current players. I think he is going to be GREAT!

A qualm boldin? Really? He doesn't belong in that group

I like the op's idea, but why not just trade fred to indy for their first. Then we could take andrew luck. Trade fitz to the browns for the #4 pick and grab kalil. Move next year's first rounder and merriman for the #5 pick and take blackmon. Then use the #10 pick on trent richardson. That would give us a nice young core for the next few years.

Would you do?

Fred Jackson is worth 4th overall pick?

I have been watching the Buffalo Bills since 1972. Fred Jackson is one of the best football players to ever play for the Bills. Period.

You do not get better by trading away one of the best football players your organization has ever had. This makes you worse.

Fred Jackson has gotten better every year. He showed no signs of slowing down last year prior to getting hurt.

He is one of the most complete offensive skill players in football. He can run, catch, block all very well. So please stop trying to trade Fred a known commodity for a college player that only has a 50% chance of success in the NFL.

Pay Him and that is that.