Best candy bar ever?

Fezmid

Here's a website doing a candy bracket:

http://www.sogoodblog.com/

A bunch of people at work filled out a bracket -- I picked Take Five to win this round, but they're not looking so good. I know this may backfire, but I'd appreciate if people would vote for it. for me. Only 50 votes down! ;)

I saw the thread title and immediately thought "Take 5." There's not even a close second. The Take 5 is like Jordan or Tiger in their prime.

Twizzlers are a 2 seed and Smarties and Pez are 15 seeds? The selection committee screwed up badly on that one.

I went ahead and voted for Take 5 but unfortunately it doesn't look like it helped much.

Edited by Talley56

Take 5 is for simpletons. Make up your mind and pick what you like! The take 5 reminds me of the retarded kid at the sundae bar who can't decide which toppings he wants so gets them all. For me, nothing beats Dove Milk Chocolate in those little 1x1 in squares. Sure there's better chocolate out there but for readily available candy "bars" that's the winner.

Edited by stevestojan

If you don't vote for Haribo Gold Bears, you should die in a fire.

Haribo stuff is ridiculous. I used to think it was Japanese, so I was happy to find out it's a German company. I recently ordered some haribo Peaches from Amazon...those things are so addicting it's ridiculous.

As for candy bars, I'd have to go reeses PB cups and Milky Way all day.

Edited by ajzepp

I love those things but the only places I can find them are in mini-marts - I never see them in a grocery store, CVS, Wallgreens, etc. - weird.........

Yes, they are not easy to find. The only place I know of that has them all the time is RiteAid. Although about a month ago I did find a couple of Safeway stores that were carrying them.

Maybe this means we'll start finding this great candy back in grocery stores?

IMO these are even better than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.