TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes perfect sense. Who wouldn't trade a 4th and a 7th for a sophomore QB, formerly picked in the first round, with a $3M cap hit, as a special teams player? Dat dere's some cham-peen-ship level tinkin'! :w00t:

I can't wait to see him return a punt.

• 2 weeks later...

"Cavanaugh gushed about Tebow, the Jets' backup quarterback, in comments published Tuesday by the New York Daily News. That followed his comments in the newspaper on Monday, where he said starter Mark Sanchez suffered from making poor decisions in 2011.

Cavanaugh told the Daily News that he believes Tebow "can be very good."

"I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him over an extended period of time ... not just watching him play on film," he told the newspaper. "I think he's certainly got the arm strength. He has good mechanics. They're getting better every day."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7932591/new-york-jets-qbs-coach-matt-cavanaugh-tim-tebow-very-good

Tebow will be starting sooner than they think.

"Cavanaugh gushed about Tebow, the Jets' backup quarterback, in comments published Tuesday by the New York Daily News. That followed his comments in the newspaper on Monday, where he said starter Mark Sanchez suffered from making poor decisions in 2011.

"I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him over an extended period of time ... not just watching him play on film," he told the newspaper. "I think he's certainly got the arm strength. He has good mechanics. They're getting better every day."

http://espn.go.com/n...tebow-very-good

Hehehe :lol:

FOR CHAOS! :w00t: Anybody else know Warhammer 40000?

"Immortality is the Gift of Chaos"

"WE ARE THE DESTROYER!"

"Sanity is for the weak!"

Might I suggest a different avatar for you....given this post? Chaos Marine + Tebow Angry = Tebow Chaos Marine :lol: :

post-8085-023691000 1337163910_thumb.jpg

post-8085-071012200 1337166358_thumb.jpg

post-8085-020114600 1337166379_thumb.jpg

Edited by OCinBuffalo

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7932591/new-york-jets-qbs-coach-matt-cavanaugh-tim-tebow-very-good

Wasn't Cavanaugh like the jets 3rd or 4th option as jets QB coach? I know our coach, David Lee, turned them down. So how much credence do give to a guy, who was basically the toothless divorced 40 year old with 6 kids left at last call that the jets decided to go home with?

Edited by Ramius

Wasn't Cavanaugh like the jets 3rd or 4th option as jets QB coach? I know our coach, David Lee, turned them down. So how much credence do give to a guy, who was basically the toothless divorced 40 year old with 6 kids left at last call that the jets decided to go home with?

In fairness Cavanaugh was an NFL quarterback for 13 years in the NFL so there was a time when he was kinda hot?

But I do love that Lee turned down the Jets to join the Bills.