TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

He has good mechanics. They're getting better every day."

Proof is in the pudding. We'll see when the season starts going.

They should be getting better. He has only been working on them 3+ years now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe :lol:

FOR CHAOS! :w00t: Anybody else know Warhammer 40000?

"Immortality is the Gift of Chaos"

"WE ARE THE DESTROYER!"

"Sanity is for the weak!"

Might I suggest a different avatar for you....given this post? Chaos Marine + Tebow Angry = Tebow Chaos Marine :lol: :

That's awesome but I'll stick with the Buffalo version. :thumbsup:

He could be a one man wedge on KO returns.

BTW--I really, really want to shut this thread down. <_<

please don't, it's too much fun.

Proof is in the pudding. We'll see when the season starts going.

They should be getting better. He has only been working on them 3+ years now.

Fitz has been in the league 7 yrs why hasn't his Mechanics improved.

Fitz has been in the league 7 yrs why hasn't his Mechanics improved.

What does Fitzpatrick have to do with anything regarding Tebow?

Was Fitzpatrick his coach at one time?

What does Fitzpatrick have to do with anything regarding Tebow?

Was Fitzpatrick his coach at one time?

You said Tebow should improve after 3 years so to should Fitz's Throwing motion after 7 yrs but hasn't. Tebow would never contact Fitz about improving his Mechanics that would just make it worse.

You said Tebow should improve after 3 years so to should Fitz's Throwing motion after 7 yrs but hasn't. Tebow would never contact Fitz about improving his Mechanics that would just make it worse.

Too bad this thread is not about Fitzpatrick. It's about Tebow.

Tebow has spent 3+ years trying to correct his mechanics and throwing style.

One of those years includes his senior year at Florida where an assistant coach was brought in specifically to help Tebow correct his problems.

That worked so well that numerous scouts and observers noted there seem to be no difference after Tebow completed his senior year.

Lastly, your poor attempt at diversion does not change any of that.

Tebow even sucks during OTAs:

http://www.nationalf...-Jets-OTAs.html

One guy left this comment: "When asked about Tebow's two picks Sanchez told reporters he would have thrown 3, but he is saving those for the regular season." :lol:

This is going to be too much fun!!!

Two picks during 7 on 7 pass drills?

Firstly he's not the starter so presumably he didn't get a lot of reps.

Secondly 7 on 7 only has one center and one NT meaning there are no other linemen on the field.

This means that the sightlines and passing lanes are wide open.

You can't make too much of it… but lets do it anyways!

• 4 months later...

Jets need to go all-in with Tim Tebow:

Tebow Time is now. Again.

Enough of the New York Jets trying to figure out what position Tim Tebow can best help their team. Here's the answer: Make him your starting quarterback, effective immediately.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-10-01/tim-tebow-jets-qb-rex-ryan-mark-sanchez-ny-week-5-quarterback

you know whats funny? I have said since last season that Tebow was better than Fitz. Yesterday while watching the game at a bar, a total stranger, wearing an SJ Jersey came over to my group of Bills fans after Fitz's awfully underthrown INT, and says 'Fitz is like an unathletic Tebow'. I couldn't have said it better myself. They both have erractic accuracy and a huge wind up. At least Tebow can run it like a Mack truck and actually has a will to win and can rally a team.

you know whats funny? I have said since last season that Tebow was better than Fitz. Yesterday while watching the game at a bar, a total stranger, wearing an SJ Jersey came over to my group of Bills fans after Fitz's awfully underthrown INT, and says 'Fitz is like an unathletic Tebow'. I couldn't have said it better myself. They both have erractic accuracy and a huge wind up. At least Tebow can run it like a Mack truck and actually has a will to win and can rally a team.

This is it. Flame me, but I am a huge Tebow fan for this reason. Look at last year. Look at his career at Florida. Listen to what his teammates said about him there. It wasn't all about performance on the field. People WANTED to play alongside this guy. This is what Buffalo needs. This team doesn't have a figurehead. A Ray Lewis type. That is what Tim Tebow does for a team... that and sell jerseys. We need that too...