• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The guilt is just crushing him!

http://www.washingto...html?tid=pm_pop

I can see why you chose a reptile for a screen name. Being gleeful over the breakup of someone's marriage is about on par for someone who slithers across the ground. Your almighty "state" should be the one feeling guilty here. They purposely persecuted George Zimmerman for political reasons. I know that would be hard for someone like you to understand since you believe you pay no federal taxes since you get money back.

You should just go away.

weelllll the update today is he threatened her and her dad with a gun and is back in jail.

Except that this is not true, despite the liberal blogsphere wishes.

He was detained for questioning, not arrested and the gun was not involved.

The actual details are unclear, but that’s not stopping the “I told you so” reaction, as if a new problem proves guilt on a past problem.

Update: Chief Steve Bracknell: "They both have declined to press charges against George Zimmerman" We have no victim, no crime."

plenty of internet haters are sure looking foolish......................

Except that this is not true, despite the liberal blogsphere wishes.

He was detained for questioning, not arrested and the gun was not involved.

The actual details are unclear, but that’s not stopping the “I told you so” reaction, as if a new problem proves guilt on a past problem.

Update: Chief Steve Bracknell: "They both have declined to press charges against George Zimmerman" We have no victim, no crime."

plenty of internet haters are sure looking foolish......................

Did the state ever give him his gun back, or is this a new gun he's threatening people with?

Did the state ever give him his gun back, or is this a new gun he's threatening people with?

neither...............Mr Reading Comprehension.

Lake Mary Police say a weapon was present during the Zimmerman incident but NOT involved.

IF we've learned anything from the GZ case it is to not "jump to conclusions", and to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation,

but some never learn.

its not. but it was a thread on GZ, and the last few posts were about his marriage. believe it or not, i merely mentioned it as a current add on to the story of GZ, not as an agenda.

I guess since I saw so many articles already on the net today speaking about this. At the end of the day, the guy was found not guilty and this should go off into the lime light. Instead, I still have to hear about this !@#$er who is in fact, a nobody.

This article is certainly more pertinent to the Trayvon Martin Thread......

"At least we know the color of the gun."

Comment posted on this Madison, Wisconsin news report:

Two men entered a Vilas Avenue apartment Sunday night and robbed the three men inside, according to Madison police.

Police said the two robbers were in their teens to early 20s with medium builds
and they entered the apartment in the 1200 block of Vilas Avenue at about 11 p.m. One of them carried a black semi-automatic handgun and they ordered the victims to the ground....

I suspect the news media are avoiding what I've termed "counter-Trayvonism," but why tell us the gun is black?

Edited by B-Man

I guess since I saw so many articles already on the net today speaking about this. At the end of the day, the guy was found not guilty and this should go off into the lime light. Instead, I still have to hear about this !@#$er who is in fact, a nobody.

yet.... here you are....