Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Yeah...but I don't think it's inaccurate.

I haven't decided yet, though that's partially because what you've said is a bit ambiguous. Are you stating that our court system, as it was intended; and reporting to our body of law established bi-camerally, through a republican system, and ultimately run through a comprehnsive system of checks and balances is mob rule? Or are you saying that this praticular trial is reporting to mob rule? Or are you saying that our system has regressed to a system of mob rule? Or something else entirely?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

according to me, Zimmerman portrayed T martin as a criminal element

it doesn't mean he was one...

He became a criminal when he started bashing GZ's nose, and his head into the ground.

according to me, Zimmerman portrayed T martin as a criminal element

it doesn't mean he was one...

This is why it's impossible to treat you like an adult.

I haven't decided yet, though that's partially because what you've said is a bit ambiguous. Are you stating that our court system, as it was intended; and reporting to our body of law established bi-camerally, through a republican system, and ultimately run through a comprehnsive system of checks and balances is mob rule? Or are you saying that this praticular trial is reporting to mob rule? Or are you saying that our system has regressed to a system of mob rule? Or something else entirely?

The second, as part of an evolution to the third that many people seem to desire.

second, as part of an evolution to the third that many people seem to desire.

Ah, yes. Then I agree entirely. Though this is a bit scarier than what you're proposing, as it this isn't so much mob rule as it is rule via executive fiat through a manipulated mob.

Because the sentence is totally unintelligible or because even if we contort his gibberish and ramblings into something that resembles a point its still totally invalid?

Speaking of which, anyone watching the States closing arguments ( Bernie de la Rionda) have new respect for the terms "rambling" and "disjointed"

They've got nothing.

but its still 50/50 IMHO

Speaking of which, anyone watching the States closing arguments ( Bernie de la Rionda) have new respect for the terms "rambling" and "disjointed"

They've got nothing.

but its still 50/50 IMHO

This is the best tweet I saw about their case:

The state appears to be trying to create doubt about #Zimmermanon9 's story rather than proving the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

This is the best tweet I saw about their case:

The state appears to be trying to create doubt about #Zimmermanon9 's story rather than proving the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I could not agree more.

They can't prove it themselves, so they are trying to put off the jury with multiple strawmen.

Its totally backwards (except to some confused canines)

snapback.png3rdnlng, on 11 July 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

You should give her credit for her own work rather than just plagiarizing it. It is ironic that you post it in direct conflict with its premise. Now explain to me what examples of racism here that she "pulled out of the woodwork". Go ahead, you altered my post to state that, now back it up.

You really shouldn't have come down here and voiced your "opinions". You're as rudderless as BDLR and his team and incapable of forming an opinion on fact, let alone employ any critical thinking and intellectual curiosity. You're the kind of person that spends all his time talking rather than listening. Continue to spew your nonsense though, some here want the target practice.

I get that...

Demonstrating DC Toms idiocy

So, you refuse to respond to my question about the rampant racism here but give a petulant answer crying about the persecution you receive here? Don't forget to dvr Nancy Grace's show for your opinions for tomorrow.

Because the sentence is totally unintelligible or because even if we contort his gibberish and ramblings into something that resembles a point its still totally invalid?

Let's just keep it simple and go with "because he's a !@#$ing idiot."

Prosecutor BDLR:George Zimmerman "profiled a 17-year-old boy that had Skittles."

Shows jurors Skittles each time he mentions them.

Geez.................Tom was right.

Taste the rainbow.

Prosecutor BDLR:George Zimmerman "profiled a 17-year-old boy that had Skittles."

No way! You're joking, right? Right?

Does BDLR know he has to present affirmative evidence of guilt, not merely cast doubt on defense?

Discrepancies don't prove facts.

Does it matter?

Despite all the evidence and observations which full under the jurisdiction of common f@#$ing sense, half the country still thinks an evil white man shot and killed a black cherub to relieve him of his skittles and tea. If this case is being tried in front of a jury of our peers I don't think legal procedure and other "technicalities" are going to matter much in the outcome. May as well let the masses text their vote.

If I'm the defense...I'm showing Starburst, Snickers, M&Ms, and saying "What if Martin was carrying these? What would have happened? Would things have been different? Of course not. That's how incapable the prosecution is of making their case, that they have to distract you with candy."

Does it matter?

Despite all the evidence and observations which full under the jurisdiction of common f@#$ing sense, half the country still thinks an evil white man shot and killed a black cherub to relieve him of his skittles and tea. If this case is being tried in front of a jury of our peers I don't think legal procedure and other "technicalities" are going to matter much in the outcome. May as well let the masses text their vote.

I think Paula Abdul might make a better judge in this case.

Does BDLR know he has to present affirmative evidence of guilt, not merely cast doubt on defense?

Discrepancies don't prove facts.

Out of curiosity, how much access to media does the jury have?