Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Jboyst, you are forgetting one very important fact. TM is just a lil child, GZ is a racist wanna be cop.

Seriously though, nothing about this trial makes sense. The DA made the case based on emotions. Poor little Travon. I am starting to believe the way blacks and whites actually think and analyze are miles apart.

It's pretty discouraging to me. I've been listening to 96.5 out of Orlando most days of this trial. Tonight, the main talk show host said that she didn't think the state made any case at all today in closing arguments. The other lawyers with her basically agreed.

So, they were taking calls and pretty much all the white people and some black people agree with them. The ones who were calling in and disagreed happened to all be black (I know there are whites who are saying the same thing). And, she'd say OK, what did the state prove today? And, the answers would be "I think Zimmerman is guilty because he got out of the car and chased down that boy" ".....because the boy had nothing but Skittles" ".......because the guy outweighed the boy by 50 pounds."

She was getting so frustrated because she wanted to have an honest conversation about the day's closing arguments, and wanted the opposite view, and the opposing callers either didn't watch today or any day, and were spewing out stuff straight out of March of 2012.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I take it you don't work anywhere near family services then, do you?

Ah hell, nothing like an overzealous agency full of !@#$s who re-victimize victims of domestic violence!

Has Obama weighed in on this again recently? I'm honestly surprised I haven't heard anything.

The man's son was murdered, and you want him to weigh in *again*? You're a monster!

Then BDLR made the first of many apparent “slips” in his closing, by referring to Martin as “a 17-year-old man.” Given the 12-year-old photos of Martin that had been strewn throughout society, and particularly the murder-3-based-on-felony-child-abuse the State sought only hours before, surely he could not have meant to refer to Martin as a “man”? Sure enough, one could almost see BDLR consciously remind himself to use “boy” rather than “man”, and sometimes first using the latter only to immediately correct and repeat the same sentence using the former. He might as well have held up a sign saying, “I am trying to mislead you into sympathy for the victim.”

:lol: How did this jackass even pass the bar?

Has Obama weighed in on this again recently? I'm honestly surprised I haven't heard anything.

He's busy...................

Obama on Pace for Record Golf Year!

July 10, 2013

he economy still barely growing, the world is in chaos, and the sequester is hampering government functioning, but one thing is rolling along more smoothly than ever: President Obama is on track this year to play a record number of rounds of golf.

Safely reelected, Obama is golfing like never before. He’s played in Hawaii with his buddies and in Florida with Tiger Woods. He roars out of the White House every weekend with a motorcade in tow to play at either Andrews Air Force Base or Fort Belvoir. Apologies, of course, to any service members who were planning a round.

There’s no money for Secret Service agents to staff the White House tours, but there’s plenty to send them out to the links with Obama, week after week. As of the six-month point of the year on June 30, Obama had shot 18 rounds of golf, putting him on pace to play 36 times this year, which would be a new annual record.

The president’s standing mark is 34 outings, which he achieved in 2011. This was followed by a dismal 19 rounds last year, when Obama was consumed with something even more important than governing – getting reelected. Not only was time short for playing, but the campaign theme of a president who champions the struggling middle clase probably didn’t mesh well with the optics of a president constantly on the golf course.

And the president this year shows no sign of letting up. After playing nine weeks in a row, Obama was forced to break his streak the last weekend in June when his trip to Africa edged inconveniently into the weekend. But Friday, he was right back at it, hitting the links with a couple of friends who had flown into Washington to spend the Fourth of July holiday with their buddy the president.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/07/10/obama-pace-record-golf/

What. The. !@#$? I don't even know what the intent of this slide is supposed to be? What was the prosecution trying to prove?

Prosecution-closing-argument-slide-Translation-U.S.-Marshall.jpg

By already having it in the jurors minds Zimmerman may have commited murder? and giving the jury a middle ground?

lol, talk about foolish arguments, ok

That makes no sense. NO sense. None whatsoever. It demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge of...anything. Trial procedure, criminal law, psychology. Frankly, the depth of your ignorance is so limitless I'm stunned you can spell "jury".

And any effect the state may have had on a manslaughter charge is bound to be negative

By already having it in the jurors minds Zimmerman may have commited murder? and giving the jury a middle ground?

lol, talk about foolish arguments, ok

Yeah, I got it the first time, you yappy little !@#$ing poodle.

Question.

Did GZ go to the police station that night for photographs and what not? I thought he did not go that night...?

I thought that is where that female cop who had been in the Army first interrogated him - about an hour after the incident.

It doesn't surprise me in the least something doesn't make sense to you, :lol:

Let me put it to you with a very simple example: every time you try to make a point you look like a congenital idiot, everyone here reads it and immediately discounts it, because you've proven time and time again you're completely incapable of even being rational.

Same thing here. It doesn't matter that manslaughter is "in the prosecution's mind" - in fact, it was going to be anyway, as those are the standard Florida jury instructions for a murder 2 case, and the judge was going to instruct them such. What matters is that the prosecution looks like a bunch of congenital idiots, which weakens ANY argument for ANY charge.

CHRIST, you're a !@#$ing moron.

I thought that is where that female cop who had been in the Army first interrogated him - about an hour after the incident.

Oh thats right.

He wasn't arrested. For some reason I was getting when he was arrested in my head clouded. Which reminds me... the guy was arrested like 6 months later. The defense should bring that up in closing.

Let me put it to you with a very simple example: every time you try to make a point you look like a congenital idiot, everyone here reads it and immediately discounts it, because you've proven time and time again you're completely incapable of even being rational.

Same thing here. It doesn't matter that manslaughter is "in the prosecution's mind" - in fact, it was going to be anyway, as those are the standard Florida jury instructions for a murder 2 case, and the judge was going to instruct them such. What matters is that the prosecution looks like a bunch of congenital idiots, which weakens ANY argument for ANY charge.

Dude, stop responding to him.

You're the !#%Y@$%#GASDFVADFG moron for taking your time to do that. Tom, come on man...it is pointless. The only thing it does is make me laugh when I read the part he posted in someones quote since I normally don't see them. Seriously, though, stop.

You're the !#%Y@$%#GASDFVADFG moron for taking your time to do that. Tom, come on man...it is pointless. The only thing it does is make me laugh when I read the part he posted in someones quote since I normally don't see them. Seriously, though, stop.

Hey, I'm only doing it to try to expand my repertoire of insults (I kinda liked "yappy little !@#$ing poodle"). It's not like I'm taking him seriously.

you've beeen smoking weed haven't you

No, but now that you've put that in my mind, I'm clearly more likely to have a cigarette...

Hey, I'm only doing it to try to expand my repertoire of insults (I kinda liked "yappy little !@#$ing poodle"). It's not like I'm taking him seriously.

http://www.randominsultgenerator.com/

its great. First click, I got one for you -

Gangly

Unholy

B

Also, if you're looking for more of a line to use then just statement...

http://www.insultgenerator.org/

Go slam a gallon of spooge you son of a b

Now that you have those, will you please stop?

You have to understand that there is something called "doggie style". It's not the simple doing someone from behind definition, but simple does enter into the equation. Doggie style is many things. It is being behind, but behind most animate forms. It's using your mouth because he has nothing else to use. It's about spewing Nancy Grace's opinions because he hasn't done one iota of research on his own to actually have a coherent opinion. It's about being the class clown on the short bus. He rivals conner, but conner has done it over a much longer period of time. And conner would never make a "mute" point about "wear with all" and resent being "lamb basted" for it. As JBoyst pointed out, dog is the "King of the Shoutbox". Most Shouts ever. Not hard to do when you talk to yourself and post 20 consecutive times.

Oh thats right.

He wasn't arrested. For some reason I was getting when he was arrested in my head clouded. Which reminds me... the guy was arrested like 6 months later. The defense should bring that up in closing.

Dude, stop responding to him.

It wasn't too long ago that you said something along the lines of wanting to play with doggie style too, even though you knew it was a fool's errand. Trial will be over soon and we'll want a place to take a dump.

Not sure if this was discussed earlier, but I just learned that Skittles and Arizona watermelon iced tea are used to make "purple drank" (also called "sizzurp" or "lean"). And TM had texted a friend about getting codeine.