Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somehow, when I think of the women in the jury deliberation room I think of the episode of Family Guy where all the men forget who each other are and then have to figure it out through the episode. Turns out Stewie captured them and ran a simulation on them to see if Brian and Peter are truly friends. At the end they show the women in a similar situation after just a minute and they are fighting, biting scratching and clawing at each other...

CNN

refuse to even acknowledge the existence of that station. I ended up just going with the local cbs affiliate there.

====

does the sheriffs department have any authority or jurisdiction over a local police office?

Edited by jboyst62

Until Guys closing statement I didn't think the prosecution had a snow balls chance in hell of getting a 2nd Degree murder verdict.

Does anyone actually care what you think?

Are you even relevant?

Does anyone actually care what you think?

Are you even relevant?

It is women in the jury. The most irrational, illogical form of human alive. Maybe it had a point. But, you have a better point, no one cared.

Funny how all this boils down to the decision of 6 ignorant chicks with a probable average IQ in the double digits.

I wish they'd hurry up though. I was hoping to get my riot on this weekend.

Better to be judged by 6 than carried by 6?

If GZ goes to prison, does he have enough money to afford protection?

Funny how all this boils down to the decision of 6 ignorant chicks with a probable average IQ in the double digits.

I wish they'd hurry up though. I was hoping to get my riot on this weekend.

Watching all of this media - I just thought after your riot comment... What are the odds several of these news stations have some sort of armed protection? If Fox News is there without private security...scary.

He would be in PC.

Until Guys closing statement I didn't think the prosecution had a snow balls chance in hell of getting a 2nd Degree murder verdict.

You have got to be kidding. Nobody can be this stupid and still know how to type.

If it's the wrong 6 it may be 6, 1/2 dozen, or the other. I would imagine they'll keep him safe on the inside. Usually high profile convicts are separated to prevent a Jeffrey Dahmer incident.

This Guy just put Zimmermans ass behind bars even longer in my opinion

Once again, your opinion is irrelevant because you don't even understand the law. I'm far away from Florida and even I informed myself on the basic premise of the law in that state before opening my mouth.

Even if he goes to jail which I personally don't think he will, it will not be due to your superior understanding.

He's either mildly retarded or a formidable troll. Either way, you have to admit, smacking him around for the last week has been entertaining.

I take no pleasure in mocking stupid people.

Edited by meazza