Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Are you so dense that you think Zimmerman shot T Martin at point blank range and yet still thinks he missed him? duh

well you two knuckle heads keep hanging on to Zimmermans words like their the Gospel truth ,

and good luck with that because hes going down...

thats after the fact you dipshit, he didn't know the wound was fatal

if anyone here is an expert at going down...

After the fact means nothing. Point blank range? Big word for an imbecile like you... Turn off Nancy Grace. Its past your bedtime.

Present a sound logical statement and we can discuss it. Until then I am going to enjoy the last few hours of this reminding you the neckbearded basement dwelling you are likely to be.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

which would make you safer with an suspect lying face first on the ground - backing up a few feet holding your gun on him or reengaging the suspect on the ground? obviously no matter what GZ did he gets a pass with you- with this logic I could see farmboy on the road, tell him his cows are ungainly and give lumpy sour milk-start a physical altercation and when he started kicking my azz shot him with a concealed weapon - first we in court that farmboys are country strong then pull up a selection of his PPP posts and I'd go scott free.

cute.

If you want to find out let me know. But, I don't drink tea. I like Sam Adams Summer Ale, and this way you could get my BAC in to evidence as well... Ya know, helping you out here...

I can give more of a dossier... I wrestled a while. I do like Skittles. Also, I can send you a lot of pictures of me at 12.

:lol:

go crawl in bed with a cow farm boy

the one you call mom?

the one you call wife dipshit

I'm not married. But this thread is not about you. Or I. Despite the irony you wanting to make yourself a victim despite bringing it on yourself. Just like the media narrative of this whole issue.

But, hey stay classy. Dog born to cow.... Jesus, mellow out, learn to think. Besides, my gf would ruin you...she carries.

Don't thump your chest because lyblob said something. I carry respect for him. He raises concerns that are almost valid. Also, a chance to think outside the box. Especially the other page where he mentioned the possibility that if manslaughter charges are considered the jury may be strange enough to consider he offered no aid. He can call me farm boy. I don't care. In fact, I would ask to be referred to as stupid white trash inbred hick from here out on all boards. You see, its just a name...

Ladies of the jury although it seems impossible to me that just turned 17 158Lbs TM posed a life and death threat to 28y/o 194lbs MMA trained GZ such that he had to shoot TM, lets say for sake of argument that it is true but what possible threat could a shot lying face down TM present to GZ who is holding a gun such that he had to get on TMs back and hold him down, spread his arms, a boy who's lungs are filling with blood gasping for air now with the extra burden of 194lbs on his back , TM trying to hold on a few more seconds for help to arrive but with 194lbs GZ crushing the last gasp of life out his body.

Game,Set,Match

At 17 I was 6' 3" 160lbs & I bet anything your 28 yr old self would **** his pants if I had you mounted. I don't care how tough you think you were, unless you're a well trained grappler, there's no way you're getting out of that mount & if I wanted to I could easily beat you unconscious or choke you out, & by the time you realized you couldn't do anything about it the only thing between you & death would be my decision to let you go.

"This is a tragedy, uh ... uh and when I think about this boy, uh, I think about my own kids, uh ... I think that all of us need to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this happened. ... If I had a son he would look like Trayvon, and, uh, you know, I think [his parents] are right to expect that all of us as Americans, uh, are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."

cute.

If you want to find out let me know. But, I don't drink tea. I like Sam Adams Summer Ale, and this way you could get my BAC in to evidence as well... Ya know, helping you out here...

I can give more of a dossier... I wrestled a while. I do like Skittles. Also, I can send you a lot of pictures of me at 12.

relax farmboy not a challenge (I'm in my mid 50s with a bad back and heart problems also worked 10 years as part of a behavioral response team which took all the starch out of me and most of the cartilage) a scenario, I mean I know what you're are thinking (doesn't apply to me I'm so quick and strong and know how to wrestle I'd clean someones clock so fast no way a person could pull a gun on me) or (I'm not wandering around where I shouldn't be so of course there would be witnesses to prove that the other guy started it) or ( I'm not a black thug who starts **** I'm a farmboy who works hard and minds my own business if I was ever shot everybody would know it's not in my nature to start ****) or (I'm already conceal carrying so if anyone is getting shot it ain't going to be me) - I guest it's just unfortunate that some don't have those life circumstances - just consider

some unintended consequences from Florida stand your ground laws

While many have argued the law does not allow someone to pick a fight and claim immunity, it has been used to do just that. It is broad enough that one judge complained that in a Wild West-type shootout, where everybody is armed, everyone might go free.

"Each individual on each side of the exchange of gunfire can claim self-defense," Leon County Circuit Judge Terry P. Lewis wrote in 2010, saying it "could conceivably result in all persons who exchanged gunfire on a public street being immune from prosecution."

Lewis was considering immunity motions stemming from a Tallahassee gang shooting that resulted in the death of one of the participants, a 15-year-old boy.

The judge said he had no choice but to grant immunity to two men who fired the AK-47 responsible for the death even though they fired 25 to 30 times outside an apartment complex. The reason: It could not be proved they fired first.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/florida-stand-your-ground-law-yields-some-shocking-outcomes-depending-on/1233133

At 17 I was 6' 3" 160lbs & I bet anything your 28 yr old self would **** his pants if I had you mounted. I don't care how tough you think you were, unless you're a well trained grappler, there's no way you're getting out of that mount & if I wanted to I could easily beat you unconscious or choke you out, & by the time you realized you couldn't do anything about it the only thing between you & death would be my decision to let you go.

Some people have never had the experience of fighting a kitty. They sometimes talk huge game, all tough and bad but you get a good lick in and they crumble and you hit them...without them hitting back. Like, you can just hit them and they do not even stop you - just barely... able and/or attempting to defend yourself.

relax farmboy not a challenge (I'm in my mid 50s with a bad back and heart problems also worked 10 years as part of a behavioral response team which took all the starch out of me and most of the cartilage) a scenario, I mean I know what you're are thinking (doesn't apply to me I'm so quick and strong and know how to wrestle I'd clean someones clock so fast no way a person could pull a gun on me) or (I'm not wandering around where I shouldn't be so of course there would be witnesses to prove that the other guy started it) or ( I'm not a black thug who starts **** I'm a farmboy who works hard and minds my own business if I was ever shot everybody would know it's not in my nature to start ****) or (I'm already conceal carrying so if anyone is getting shot it ain't going to be me) - I guest it's just unfortunate that some don't have those life circumstances - just consider

ha. Big dumby, my response wasn't serious. But you are right, its easy to pull out that some situations...can't be changed. However. This is not a stand your ground debate.

Some people have never had the experience of fighting a kitty. They sometimes talk huge game, all tough and bad but you get a good lick in and they crumble and you hit them...without them hitting back. Like, you can just hit them and they do not even stop you - just barely... able and/or attempting to defend yourself.

I think most of the tough guys talking about how some 17 yr old kid wouldn't take them have never had the experience of punching a guy straight in the face with a hard shot and had him keep moving toward them. Most anyone who's been around the block knows (as I'm sure you do) that looks can be deceiving, and sometimes the guy who looks to be a fish is more than you bargained for & vice versa.

but I could easily get out my gun and shoot you because in the world of GZ supporters a mount is both impossible to get out of and and you will die but at the same time the person at the bottom can easily reach his gun pull it out and shoot, I mean the guy on bottom can easily pin your hand between his upper arm and side extend his arm at the elbow, grab his gun from the back of his hip pull it out and fire.

I like GZ, he's kinda like a shmoo, all things to all people or at least some people, brave when he needs to be brave, craven when he needs to be craven , very watchful yet easy to sneak up on, shy of 17y/o TM yet bold enough to take on a real big tough guy (later discovered to be an under cover AFT agent) he has a terrible memory (can't remember one of three streets in his complex after living there 4 years and being the head of the neighborhood watch, also doesn't remember he has a gun on his hip) yet his memory can be remarkably detailed and versatile like when in a police interview he remembered staggering backwards when TM punches him in the face yet in the reenactment he remembers staggering forward 30 ft after realizing his previous statement is ridiculous given TM's body was found so far Back from the Tee.

GZ has other remarkable traits

his eyes only watch when he looks at people, other people stare when they look at him

his words are always loving- Azzholes or !@#$ing punks are almost terms of endearment

his hand are quick (able to grab his gun in a split second and fire) yet his feet are slow (unable to cover 40 feet in 3 minutes)

his nose is very polite it refusing to stain the person punching it or holding it shut, it only bleeds when it needs to for pictures, his saliva and nasal fluids are similarly shy

his bald head refuses to be slippery in the rain giving great traction for slamming and negates any slippage that may result in scratches and skin under the finger nails

his skin refuses to bruise and his nose refuses to swell or blacken his eyes when broken in fact only the most extreme violence can leave the slightest mark (this lead to an awful childhood where he was often beaten and abused but never had a mark to prove it)

really all I can say is GZ no George Zimmerman is a hell of guy.

but I could easily get out my gun and shoot you because in the world of GZ supporters a mount is both impossible to get out of and and you will die but at the same time the person at the bottom can easily reach his gun pull it out and shoot, I mean the guy on bottom can easily pin your hand between his upper arm and side extend his arm at the elbow, grab his gun from the back of his hip pull it out and fire.

I like GZ, he's kinda like a shmoo, all things to all people or at least some people, brave when he needs to be brave, craven when he needs to be craven , very watchful yet easy to sneak up on, shy of 17y/o TM yet bold enough to take on a real big tough guy (later discovered to be an under cover AFT agent) he has a terrible memory (can't remember one of three streets in his complex after living there 4 years and being the head of the neighborhood watch, also doesn't remember he has a gun on his hip) yet his memory can be remarkably detailed and versatile like when in a police interview he remembered staggering backwards when TM punches him in the face yet in the reenactment he remembers staggering forward 30 ft after realizing his previous statement is ridiculous given TM's body was found so far Back from the Tee.

GZ has other remarkable traits

his eyes only watch when he looks at people, other people stare when they look at him

his words are always loving- Azzholes or !@#$ing punks are almost terms of endearment

his hand are quick (able to grab his gun in a split second and fire) yet his feet are slow (unable to cover 40 feet in 3 minutes)

his nose is very polite it refusing to stain the person punching it or holding it shut, it only bleeds when it needs to for pictures, his saliva and nasal fluids are similarly shy

his bald head refuses to be slippery in the rain giving great traction for slamming and negates any slippage that may result in scratches and skin under the finger nails

his skin refuses to bruise and his nose refuses to swell or blacken his eyes when broken in fact only the most extreme violence can leave the slightest mark (this lead to an awful childhood where he was often beaten and abused but never had a mark to prove it)

really all I can say is GZ no George Zimmerman is a hell of guy.

Go sleep old man.

What a night in the shoutbox.

Anyone want to put it down on when it will decided...

I say between 1130-130.

Why, because other posters in the shoutbox are telling you the same thing I do? that its impossible to have a civilized conversation in PPP because of the insults thrown around by people with nothing better to say?.

Of course your comments to me in the shoutboxs was nobody cares what I think, and I'm not wanted in the PPP forums, so just go away. Yet tens of thousands of views on this subject and I have a select handful of the same people who insult me regardless of what I say. The same handful of people flipping this thread/forum upside down with snide remarks with the biggest idiot of all, DC Tom as there fearless leader.

This thread is littered with my own insults also, the difference is I'm defending myself, and my original post that gets the insults started was a normal one of me making a comment or expressing my opinion. An opinion its very apparent the one throwing the insults back at me doesn't like.

Everyone has a right to defend themself, but is it really necessary here? If you don't like my opinion, reply with something civilized that might change my opinion.

Its not rocket science...

Note: I called DC Tom a punk last night, and for the very 1st time it wasn't in retaliation from one of his insults. I called your fearless leader a punk because he is one and its posters like him that ruin any chance for a normal poster to post in this forum

Edited by dog14787

Why, because other posters in the shoutbox are telling you the same thing I do? that its impossible to have a civilized conversation in PPP because of the insults thrown around by people with nothing better to say?.

Of course your comments to me in the shoutboxs was nobody cares what I think, and I'm not wanted in the PPP forums, so just go away. Yet tens of thousands of views on this subject and I have a select handful of the same people who insult me regardless of what I say. The same handful of people flipping this thread/forum upside down with snide remarks with the biggest idiot of all, DC Tom as there fearless leader.

This thread is littered with my own insults also, the difference is I'm defending myself, and my original post that gets the insults started was a normal one of me making a comment or expressing my opinion. An opinion its very apparent the one throwing the insults back at me doesn't like.

Everyone has a right to defend themself, but is it really necessary here? If you don't like my opinion, reply with something civilized that might change my opinion.

Note: I called DC Tom a punk last night, and for the very 1st time it wasn't in retaliation from one of his insults. I called your fearless leader a punk because he is one and its posters like him that ruin any chance for a normal poster to post in this forum

shut the !@#$ up. Stop your damn whining and speak about the topic. That's it. No more of your crusades of self pity and narcissism. Edited by jboyst62

This forum does not subscribe to the US Constitutional law - ie you're an idiot until proven otherwise. So far the burden of proof is still with the dog.

yet I get PM's from posters telling me they agree with me, and how hard it is to post in PPP,

go figure...

Edited by dog14787

This forum does not subscribe to the US Constitutional law - ie you're an idiot until proven otherwise. So far the burden of proof is still with the dog.

Last night he had his girlfriend RedDogBills comment on how mean I am and no one likes me and I ruin threads and abuse puppies and eat the unborn children of the world...

Your comment will go ignored because I am the bad guy, and DC Tom is the worse guy. What he doesn't realize is there are many people who choose not to engage him because they do not want to waste their time or do not think he is saying anything worth talking about - ie, an idiot.

yet I get PM's from posters telling me they agree with me, and how hard it is to post in PPP,

go figure...

alert the moderators and shut up. it's not your job to try to run a campaign to clean PPP up. As I told you last night - you have been here since Feb 2011. You have just a hair over 1,000 posts. You have over 32,000 Shouts in the Shoutbox. So, yeah...anyone can see what is going on there.

Now shut up, stop responding to people who call you names if it makes you feel bad and stop bringing it on yourself. Talk about the GZ case or create a new thread about all your grumblings and whining.

I don't know if you've caught on but I'm pretty sure most are trying to ruin any chance of YOU posting in the forum. Most people walking into a room where they are genuinely disliked would likely leave or keep quiet. Your standing in the middle obnoxiously yelling about how unfair it is that no one likes your obnoxious yelling.