Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

shut the !@#$ up. Stop your damn whining and speak about the topic. That's it. No more of your crusades of self pity and narcissism.

perfect example, this guy has been insulting every thing I say regardless of what it is, and theres no getting through to him. You seen my PM asking for a Truce, for the sake of the board. This guy doesn't want no part of it.

This guy doesn't give a hill of beans what his insults do to this board, hes having personal problems so its a great place to vent his frustrations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yet I get PM's from posters telling me they agree with me, and how hard it is to post in PPP,

go figure...

Well, aren't you the martyr. Enjoy your virgins.

I don't know if you've caught on but I'm pretty sure most are trying to ruin any chance of YOU posting in the forum. Most people walking into a room where they are genuinely disliked would likely leave or keep quiet. Your standing in the middle obnoxiously yelling about how unfair it is that no one likes your obnoxious yelling.

most you say? thousand of posters and a half dozen speak for everyone, lol, ok

I was invited here by Tasker, and If I'm such a pain in the ass then take your name off my friends list saint

Edited by dog14787

perfect example, this guy has been insulting every thing I say regardless of what it is, and theres no getting through to him. You seen my PM asking for a Truce, for the sake of the board. This guy doesn't want no part of it.

This guy doesn't give a hill of beans what his insults do to this board, hes having personal problems so its a great place to vent his frustrations

You know nothing of my personal life. You know nothing about me. Please, leave my personal life out of yours.

You are as educated as Jeantell. You are as dense a rock encased in concrete and, I am quite frankly concerned for your well being. I am hoping you become an hero to us all. It would really be awesome. Keep up the good work, buddy.

What's funny is Jboyst & some others who have ripped into you are pretty chill guys who rarely get into the **** slinging.

And for the record, anyone who's scared to post in PPP is a pu$$y.

You know nothing of my personal life. You know nothing about me. Please, leave my personal life out of yours.

You are as educated as Jeantell. You are as dense a rock encased in concrete and, I am quite frankly concerned for your well being. I am hoping you become an hero to us all. It would really be awesome. Keep up the good work, buddy.

threats now?

Its perfectly clear you are not the least bit concerned with my well being

most you say? lol, thousand of posters and a half dozen speak for everyone, lol, ok

I was invited here by Tasker, and If I'm such a pain in the ass then take your name off my friends list saint

There are like a dozen PPP regulars, and I'm far from one of them but its still clear all of them are telling you the same thing. Quit playing the victim and pretend to care about the fact that you walked into a discussion that's been in progress a year. You say something dumb, you'll be called an idiot. Thats what happens - its expected. You totally refuse to realize that this is a small community and you are the one joining late and act like everyone owes you something and then are astonished when people insult you. Just get over it.

But yes, hundreds, hell... Thousands... Of posters that have never even clicked on the PPP haven't told you your acting like an idiot. Just chill out man. Your making yourself more of a victim than the dead kid or the guy on trial who the thread is actually about.

This thread isn't about dog and his entitlement to have uninformed opinions and hurt feelings

What's funny is Jboyst & some others who have ripped into you are pretty chill guys who rarely get into the **** slinging.

Exactly the kind of response I've come to expect from you, just like your insults on woman a few pages back,

I can see why anyone regardless of gender would be intimidating to you.

but I could easily get out my gun and shoot you because in the world of GZ supporters a mount is both impossible to get out of and and you will die but at the same time the person at the bottom can easily reach his gun pull it out and shoot, I mean the guy on bottom can easily pin your hand between his upper arm and side extend his arm at the elbow, grab his gun from the back of his hip pull it out and fire.

I like GZ, he's kinda like a shmoo, all things to all people or at least some people, brave when he needs to be brave, craven when he needs to be craven , very watchful yet easy to sneak up on, shy of 17y/o TM yet bold enough to take on a real big tough guy (later discovered to be an under cover AFT agent) he has a terrible memory (can't remember one of three streets in his complex after living there 4 years and being the head of the neighborhood watch, also doesn't remember he has a gun on his hip) yet his memory can be remarkably detailed and versatile like when in a police interview he remembered staggering backwards when TM punches him in the face yet in the reenactment he remembers staggering forward 30 ft after realizing his previous statement is ridiculous given TM's body was found so far Back from the Tee.

GZ has other remarkable traits

his eyes only watch when he looks at people, other people stare when they look at him

his words are always loving- Azzholes or !@#$ing punks are almost terms of endearment

his hand are quick (able to grab his gun in a split second and fire) yet his feet are slow (unable to cover 40 feet in 3 minutes)

his nose is very polite it refusing to stain the person punching it or holding it shut, it only bleeds when it needs to for pictures, his saliva and nasal fluids are similarly shy

his bald head refuses to be slippery in the rain giving great traction for slamming and negates any slippage that may result in scratches and skin under the finger nails

his skin refuses to bruise and his nose refuses to swell or blacken his eyes when broken in fact only the most extreme violence can leave the slightest mark (this lead to an awful childhood where he was often beaten and abused but never had a mark to prove it)

really all I can say is GZ no George Zimmerman is a hell of guy.

You should have joined the prosecution team. You out of virtually all the posters driving hard for a conviction have at least done homework on the case. Yes, he's said some inconsistent things - which is normal in these circumstances. And maybe, just maybe he didn't go directly back to his car when he said he was. He could have lingered in the area, perhaps even going back and forth on that walkway looking into the rainy darkness to try to locate the man who he thought was a potential burglar. But its clear he was near his car when the altercation took place, and Travon (according to testimony) came back nearly 400 feet to the spot where he met his demise. It seems to me however, if Zimmerman were the aggressor he would have pulled his gun right away.

What this has turned in to is a classic show trial. Other than the fact that a 17 year old kid was killed by a gunshot what should America care about here? I submit its not what the media thinks America should be caring about. There are hundreds of murders of teenagers and younger youths that happen in America every year. That's appalling, yet there is no outcry about those dead children.

Zimmerman will likely get convicted of manslaughter and so be it if that's what the jury convicts him of. I'm a lot less emotionally attached to this case than most here. I think the cries of justice for Travon have to be equally met with cries of justice for George. You may personally think he's a creep and a coward and he may well be. But the national dialogue on race is diminished by the tawdry actions of the media in this matter.

There are like a dozen PPP regulars, and I'm far from one of them but its still clear all of them are telling you the same thing. Quit playing the victim and pretend to care about the fact that you walked into a discussion that's been in progress a year. You say something dumb, you'll be called an idiot. Thats what happens - its expected. You totally refuse to realize that this is a small community and you are the one joining late and act like everyone owes you something and then are astonished when people insult you. Just get over it.

But yes, hundreds, hell... Thousands... Of posters that have never even clicked on the PPP haven't told you your acting like an idiot. Just chill out man. Your making yourself more of a victim than the dead kid or the guy on trial who the thread is actually about.

This thread isn't about dog and his entitlement to have uninformed opinions and hurt feelings

Then how about all you clowns that choose to reply with insults, ignore me, its that easy

I'm not going away, and you can thank posters like DC Tom for it

Last night he had his girlfriend RedDogBills comment on how mean I am and no one likes me and I ruin threads and abuse puppies and eat the unborn children of the world...

Your comment will go ignored because I am the bad guy, and DC Tom is the worse guy. What he doesn't realize is there are many people who choose not to engage him because they do not want to waste their time or do not think he is saying anything worth talking about - ie, an idiot.

alert the moderators and shut up. it's not your job to try to run a campaign to clean PPP up. As I told you last night - you have been here since Feb 2011. You have just a hair over 1,000 posts. You have over 32,000 Shouts in the Shoutbox. So, yeah...anyone can see what is going on there.

Now shut up, stop responding to people who call you names if it makes you feel bad and stop bringing it on yourself. Talk about the GZ case or create a new thread about all your grumblings and whining.

Count me among them.

I don't know if you've caught on but I'm pretty sure most are trying to ruin any chance of YOU posting in the forum. Most people walking into a room where they are genuinely disliked would likely leave or keep quiet. Your standing in the middle obnoxiously yelling about how unfair it is that no one likes your obnoxious yelling.

+1

Maybe they haven't yet received their invitation. :w00t:

:worthy:

Count me among them.

+1

Maybe they haven't yet received their invitation. :w00t:

:worthy:

with all due respect

I'm going to stand up for what I believe in and stand up for all the posters who feel intimiated posting in PPP.

Just so we're all perfectly clear on this Nanker,

I don't come here expressing my opinions for you to agree with me ( or win a popularity contest)

Edited by dog14787

I'm going to stand up for what I believe in and stand up for all the posters who are to intimiated to post in PPP. Just so you and everyone else can understand Nanker.

I don't come here expressing my opinions for you to agree with me ( or win a popularity contest)

people like you are too ignorant to understand what is going on here. You are not even providing logical arguments on the case and the funny thing is you do not even get it. You're too ridiculous... Not even worth responding to because you just won't learn, you are a sheep and it is unfortunate you have a mouth and ability to type.

-per my gf.

In my inbred hillbilly cousin screwing opinion...well. Do you think we really care what your butt buddies think? So brave of you to stand up for everyone else.

Because with the jury instructions, if the jury actually follows the jury instructions, they'll acquit Zimmerman.

Is anyone else out there interested in the formal instructions given to the jury by the judge, other than me?

They're pretty important.

They're less important than people give them credit for in all honesty.

Because with the jury instructions, if the jury actually follows the jury instructions, they'll acquit Zimmerman.

Is anyone else out there interested in the formal instructions given to the jury by the judge, other than me?

The instructions are not as important as the understanding of the law. I am hoping that these women to not try to act it upon themselves to define the law or more importantly believe that it is anything more then cut and dry, black and white - guilty beyond a reasonable doubt - or innocent.

I mean, they seemed pretty standard, and what should've been expected- unless something is standing out to you. Follow the law and make choices based on facts not just because you feel bad.... The bigger thing is will they be followed.